~|Holiday Special- Johan|~

~fluff~

I walked down the streets and scanned the shops. Nothing interesting. What a bore. I was lost in thought, but bumped into something, or someone. I stumbled backwards, but regained my footing. I angrily glared at the thing, but was met with dark brown eyes, that we're slightly covered by chocolate hair.

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am! Are you hurt?"

I stared at him dreamingly, but slapped my cheeks,"Y-yeah I'm fine."

*Bark*

I looked downwards and saw a beautiful snowy dog. I gasped and kneeled down to the dog. I stuck my hand out towards itand it licked my hand.

"AHHHH! What a beautiful dog you have! What's his name?" I scratched his head.

"H-his name is E-Eden." He shyly said,"You know that Eden's a boy?"

I petted Eden one last time and stood up,"I could just tell." I looked at him and smiled.

He blushed and scratched his cheek,"Ah, well would you like to go-"

*Ring Ring*

"Ah, sorry. I gotta take this call." I bowed towards him and picked up the call,"Hello. Yes. Alright. What!? I'll be there in 15 minutes. Stay low and don't blow our cover."

I hung up and sighed in frustration,"Sorry, what did you wanted to say?"

He shook his head,"N-nothing! You have something more important to do, so nevermind."

I smiled at him,"Well, see ya!" I waved goodbye and walked away.
---

"Kugo!"

I ran and caught him. I slowly set him down and stood up, punching someone 5 meters away. I ran and kicked someone, knocking them to another. I heavily breathed and my vision started to blur. I wiped my face and shook my head. Focus, (Y/n)! I was tackled to the ground and my head hit against a wall. I groaned in pain and punched the person's head. I threw their body aside and shakingly stood up.

"WHERE'S YOUR LEADER! TELL HIM TO FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" I screamed in anger.

*Bark*

I turned towards the familiar sound and blurringly saw a white fluff shape.

"Eden-" I squinted my eyes, but fell down, passing out.
---

I slowly woke up and was met with an unfamiliar setting. I slowly prompt myself up and grunted in pain. I removed the sheet on me and saw some bandages. I painly sat up and brushed my hair back, sighing. I slowly got off the bed and walked towards the door, opening it. Bright light hit my eyes, so I shielded them, squinting. When my eyes adjusted, I saw my gang's revivals. I quickly tackled the closest one and sat on top of him, arm on his neck.

"Where am I!? Where's your leader? Where's my gang!?" I shouted angrily.

The person under me chuckled,"I AM the leader and your gang is being treated."

My eyes focused more and I gasped. He laughed,"You guys can leave."His gang nodded and left quickly.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" I tried getting up, but he grabbed my waist, pulling me back on top of him. I covered my face in shame.

He smiled and removed my hands,"Who would've thought that a beautiful lady, would be my gang's rival?"

I looked away,"To think that we'd meet again like this."

"Indeed."

"I'm sorry, again. How can I repay all the damage I did to your gang!"

He bucked lightly and I bit my lip, moaning slightly. He smirked and bucked more harder. I grabbed his shoulders and rested my head on to his chest.

"Sir-ah! Pl-please-ngh~ahh~sto-stop! Sir~"

He stopped and smiled,"My name's Johan." He removed me from him and stood up,"And next time, you should call me by my name instead." He winked and left. I sat on the floor in more shame and covered my face.

"What a weird Christmas."