~PERSONAL INFO~

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 16
Height: (your own height) but I usually make the height 5'7" ish

Personality: straight up weird that's all
.
Appearance: 10 (but ya think you're a 5)
Intelligence: 7
Skill: 9
Athletics: 10
Fighting: 10
.
Bg/info: (Y/N) is the daughter of the Gamble Goddess, Mei, and the richest business man, Jun. (Y/N), being a rich wealthy girl, rather lives like a commoner. Seeing that their life is easier. She takes alot after her mother, making her the Gambler Queen. In grade school, she got suspensions and detentions for gambling and fighting. In middle school, she made a secret club, where students would gamble, ending up to fights. (Y/N) loves to play sports. She favors dancing, kick boxing/boxing, and baseball. She hates the rich life, but will only use the rich card when it comes to food and having passes to things. Sadly her parents are divorced, due to their work, but they still do love eachother and see eachother, also still having time for you. Mostly your mother.
.
Likes: food, sleep, gambling, fighting, animals, and people who are kind

Dislikes: fakes, bullies, people waking her up and living the rich life
.
Name: Mei Chung
Age: 48
Height: 5'4"

Personality: oblivious yet somehow a great gambler, weird, sweet, and independent
.
Bg/info: Mei, a dedicated women who takes family first before work. She has been born rich, so having the rich life became boring she started gambling at a young age. Being very analytical and sharp minded, she earns the title as the Gamble Goddess, but oblivious as heck when not.
.
Likes: gambling, her husbano and (Y/N)

Dislikes: ???
.
Name: Jun (L/N)
Age:51
Height: 6'7"

Personality: intimidating, strong willed, and honest
.
Bg/info: Jun was a VERY poor man. Lived in the streets and became a gang leader. Always pickpocket rich people and fighting others at school, nearly being in juvie. Jun finally decided to clean up when he lost to the Gamble Goddess, Mei. He felt love at first sight with her and they finally started dating and having (Y/N). When they married, Mei's family didn't like him until he started working hard, making him now the most successful man in businesses.
.
Likes: his family and business

Dislikes: everyone else
.

Mains:
-Jay
-Zack
-Vasco
-Gun?! (WHATTTT)
-Johan?! (Maybe)

Sides:
-Daniel(WHATTT)
-Jace
-Mira
-Dg
-Crystal

A/n- character may be Mary Sue like, but not really. Ya know? Started this story because of all the amazing Lookism books I read! 😤👌🏻 yall preaching mah soul out there!! I try to stay in the story line, but giving YOU someone spotlight because it's about you. Duhhhh!! Anyway enjoyzz;!!!