||Chapter 3||

Today was another day for school. You  grumpily rolled off of your mattress and sluggishly threw on a your school uniform, adding on a (f/c) (sports brand) sweater and some (sports brand) shoes.

You tiredly open your door to see Daniel waiting at his steps. He noticed your presence and quickly smiled and waved at you.

"Morning (Y/N)! Let's go to school together!" He smiled brightly at you, causing you to debate if you should pull out good clout baby, or not. Deciding not to, you got you extra helmet and tossed it to him.

He caught it and examined you putting on your helmet. He took notice of the dents and cracks. 'Is she the person that saved me? From last night?' He walked towards you nervously.

"H-hey (Y/N)? Were you th-" You being irritated, revved your bike motioning for him to hurry up. He quickly obeyed and hopped on, wrapping his arms around your waist, blushing wildly. You revved up your bike again and quickly rode off to school.

Once you got there, you made him hop off first, seeing that you don't want to be caught up the people talking about you two. You quickly parked and grabbed your back, pulling out a (favorite snack). You angrily stomped to class.

"Yeah! I took pictures of him to ensure he stayed quiet." You heard one of the goons say.

"What picture?" Zoe asked rather in a fake curious tone.

"Want to see, or not. Lol!"

"Stop it. You think I was proud of hitting that pig?" You heard that tone of voice. 'Zack'.

You neared the door and saw Daniel standing their, fists clenched. 'What's up with him?' You questionably thought, as one of them offered to show Daniel the nude.

"Daniel, come here and look!" You heard them laugh, as Daniel clenched his fists tighter, trembling from 'anger?'.

You look at him and shoved him away, causing him to jump and jolt out of thought.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Want to see the nude to?" One of the goons asked, making Daniel stare at your back.

'Is she one of them? Is she going to make fun of me, too? What if she thinks im disgusting? What if she doesn't want to be frie-' Daniel was cut from his thoughts, as you grabbed the goons phone, with the nude. Daniel shook in fear and nervousness, to see your reaction, as you looked at the photo. He sluggishly walked to his desk gloomily, thinking of the worse outcomes. He sat down and stared down at his desk, waiting on your reaction.

A whole solid 5 minutes passed before what you said shocked everyone, especially Daniel.

"Atleast he got some balls, unlike you guys, who don't have any." You monotonously said, as the other classmates snickered and laughed at the goons.

You annoyingly tossed the phone at goblin looking head ass dude, nearly tossing it out the window. You walked to your desk next to Zack and sat down angrily. You set your foot up the desk and pulled the hoodie string, making only your nose visible. You slumped down to get comfortable before snoozing off, with hands in your pocket.

"That piggy's mom must be a piggy, too."

Daniel was caught off guard and sat there shocked. As the goons continued.

"Pigs are born from pigs. Hahahah!"

"Was she happy giving birth to him? I would've had an abortion!"

They all laughed.

"You guys, gone too far." Daniel sternly said to the goons, with a calm expression.