Chapter 10- Going Home?!

~Aria~

I watched as Mason jumped for joy at the news Dad just announced. I'm going home. Well their home, not my old house with mom and Tucker. Nancy,  Steven and Charlie were already at the house. So it was just Dad, Derek, Grayson and Mason in the rook with me.

After dad announced the news he left to go sign some papers. Grayson continued to watch TV while sitting next to me on the bed. Mason and I are currently coloring since he brought art stuff to play with. And Derek was fixing up the room alittle. I tried to help but he  told me to "sit my little butt down" so I did just that.

After a few more minutes dad came in with Dr. James.

"Miss Aria! Are you ready to go home?" Dr. James said with a proud smile on his face.

I nodded smiling back slightly.

"Good. We just need to go over a few things before I release you"  Dr. Jame spoke while flipping the page on his clipboard he was holding.

"Ok. So you still need lots of rest, so that means no extreme activies-" dr. James was cut off

"Oh man. I Had a bank robbery planned and everything." Grayson say earning a laugh from everyone in the room

"To continue. You still are underweight so no skipping meals, and you already know all the meds and everything.  Ah yes, you still have to go to physical therapy and I think that's about it. You are all set to go home kiddo" dr. James said with a bright smile.

I smiled back and nodded. I get to go home. A safe home..

Dr. James left the room everyone started to get ready to leave.

"Alright let's get going kiddos. Mom wants us home before dinner. " dad said grabbing a couple bags he had brought.

Mason put all his toys and junk in his little iron man backpack. And then put it on. Derek was holding his lap top case in one hand and held mason's hand with his free one. I must have gotten off the bed to fast because my leg felt weak and I almost collided with the ground. But luckily grayson was by my side and caught me

"You alright?" He asked worriedly

"Y-yes. I-I j-just feel r-really w-weak" I said feeling all the energy being drained from my body.

"Its okay I got you sweetheart" grayson said before wrapping his large sweater around me and picking me up carfullying. My head gently fell on his shoulder and he placed me on his hip.

His neck was warm. And his cologne filled my nose. It smelt like a forest. It was nice. We all left the room getting slight waves from the nurses and doctors as we passed by.

Eventually we made it to the car. It was a nice SUV. Derek got in the front seat with Dad after helping Mason into his booster seat. Grayson placed me in the middle seat and slide in right next to me. I was exhausted. I felt like my body was made a cooked noodles.

I rested my head on graysons shoulder and closed me eyes. I felt grayson wrap his arm around me and gently rubbed my arm which made me want to go to sleep even more.

"Is she sleepy?" Mason asked.

"Yeah buddy. She gonna be sleepy for a while. Her body need lots of rest." Derek answer in a whispered voice.

Their voices were getting farther away as I drifted into sleep..

It was cold. Mom woke me up in the middle of the night and practically dragged me to the car. We are parked in front of liquor store around the corner from the out house.