First Storm

A/n
Hi guys 😁
Just 2 more chapter to go.
Hope you still with me.

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Present

3rd Person POV

"Mom, Dad, have you ever argue ? I mean the worst one." Ming ask.

"Of course we have ! We even almost call off our relationship forever." Beam said.

"That's the worst argument in our entire relationship." Forth add.

"It's because mom too much to handle isn't it ?" Mei said.

"I admitted that's one of the reason--" Beam said but Mei cut him.

"I knew it !" She sounds proud.

Beam look at her unamused. He thought If his glare can shut his daughter mouth, he will do it since the first time she was born. But he know he can't so he better to use his finger to flick his daughter forehead.

"Ouch ! Mom !" Mei said as she rub his forehead.

"I haven't finish talking here princess !"

"I'm sorry." Mei guilty.

"Good to know that." As Beam pull his daughter closer and kiss her forehead that he flick before.

"You should not kiss her Mom ! She will never learn her lesson and maybe forget her promise in a minutes." Pha chuckle.

"I'M NOT !!" Mei retort.

"Really ??!! Do you believe her Ming ?" Pha said while nudge Ming.

"I think I must agree with you with this P'." Ming join teasing his sister.

"Dad ! They join force to fight against me." Mei whine while pointing her finger to both of her brother.

"They just love you so much and know you so well sweetie." Forth can't help to join his son.

"Mom, help me !" Mei pout.

"I'm being the neutral one here girl. I never taking side." Beam said.

"I hate you all." Mei annoyed.

"I love you baby !" Beam said.

"Dad love you too sweetie." Forth said.

"Count on me too." Ming said chuckle.

"Me too." Pha said laugh.

"It's too late ! I don't need it anymore !"

"Really ? You don't need our love anymore ?" Beam ask.

"Of course not ! You guys are my family. Our family is best of the best in the world." Mei said as she hug Beam and the other just laugh.

"So what happen to your relationship mom ?" Ming ask.

The Past
*2 year before they married*

3rd Person POV

"I HATE YOU !! I WANT TO BREAK UP !!!" Beam snap.

"FINE LET'S BREAK UP !! EVEN I'M TIRED OF YOU !!!" Forth lost it and it makes Beam froze on the spot.

Beam not serious with his word but when he heard Forth told the same things as he is, His heart broken into a million pieces.

"NOW I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO FIND ANOTHER MAN OR WOMEN !! I DON'T CARE !!! I'M LEAVING, BUT WHEN I'M COME BACK I HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU HERE IN MY HOME ANYMORE !!!" As Forth leaving Beam alone in their used to be place called HOME.