First Punishment

A/n
Hi guys 😁
Sorry for the delay. Maybe if you already follow me must be know that I stop using wattpad for awhile because of personal reason.

Sorry if I can't update this regulary. I update all of my works base on free time that I have and my mood which is unpredictable sometimes. 😥

But I want to say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. It's already 200 reader even I don't update for a while. It's really means a lot to me. Because it gives me strength to keep writing.😘

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Beam POV

"RUN !!! YOU SO FUCKING LATE !!! RUN !!!"

I got yell hard when I just enter the Faculty. I run hard until I lost my breath. It's not that I can't run, but I already running since this morning and it's really draining me. Now I stand in front of my senior.

"I'm....Sorry....P'....I got...lost" as I try to catch my breath.

"THERE'S NO EXCUSE. NOW DO PUSH UP 30 TIMES BECAUSE YOU LATE 30 FUCKING MINUTES. NOW !!!"

I do it right away. But I don't know Medical faculty will be this strict. I finish my punishment and the senior show me the way to the freshmen gathering in the middle of football field. I join my classmate and I change my clothes to the one they give to me with word SOTUS in the front of it.

I can feel the intimidation from the senior through out the orientation. We run, crawl, get yell, being punish, and many of my classmate fainting and few of them get small injured. The senior still barking at us because we can't take care of each other. Then suddenly a lot of blue jacket enter and for sure they mad.

"YOU 2ND YEAR STOP WHATEVER YOU DO NOW!!!" All of eyes now look at them.

I think I know who is the person that now is fuming. It's P'Korn. We are brother but not related by blood. Our parents is a business partner and best friend at the same time. When we were young, we play a lot together. Since he enter university I rarely meet him. But we still keep in touch.

Why is he here ? And more over he yell at my senior and yet they listen to him. This is not engineering faculty. Why would they here ?

Now I can see him coming closer to me. He grab my arm and make me stand.

"P' what are you doing in my faculty ?" I whisper to him and He just look at me in disbelief.

"YOU 2ND YEAR HAZER!! TELL ME WHO HE IS AND WHAT MAJOR HE IS. NOW !!!!"

"He's name is Jaturapoom Jamornhum and he is 1st year electrical engineering student, P'Korn."

Wait....what ?! Me ? Jaturapoom ? Electrical engineering ????
I turn my gaze to P'Korn and give him my confuse look.

"Now tell me who you are and what major you are." He said to me.

What ?? You already know me P'. Why don't you tell them about me by your self, when you know me well inside and outside.

I still don't understand what he want but I decide to introducing my self.

"My name is Baramee Vongviphan and I'm 1st year medical student."

I hear every one even my senior gasp because of my statement.

"NOW YOU FRESHMEN SAY IT OUT LOUD WHAT MAJOR YOU ARE AND WHAT IS EXACTLY YOU DO NOW."

"We are engineering student and we are doing SOTUS now."

I just stunned. Now all the pieces match with each other. I'm in fucking wrong faculty and more over I'm so stupid not realize it soon. But now I more concern to the man beside me fuming and look mad. Really mad actually. I never see this side of him. I just see him after he is fighting with a lot of bruises, scar, or even broken bone. But never see him this mad.