First Law(s)

A/n
Hi guys 😁
Sorry for the late. I'm still enjoying my lazy holiday time and It makes me really lazy to write.😅

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, voting, leaving a comment and even put it on your reading list. I can't imagine this FF almost reach 2K now. 🎉
I'm always grateful toward you guys.😘

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Beam POV

After that day, Me and Forth become really close. More likely I'm become his priority. He always drive me to my faculty and pick me up after I finish. Always eat breakfast, lunch, and sometimes even dinner with me.

Always texting through out the day and calling me before I go to sleep. He always take me to a 'date' every weekend. Every single day he told me  that he loves, which is makes me really happy and Sometimes we uhmm....have sex (secret).

But the thing is I don't know what we are. Are we just friends ? Friends with benefit ? Sex friends ? Lover ? I'm really not sure about this matter since the beginning.

Now we are on the way to the mall to enjoy our 'weekend date'. But since I enter his car I just keep quiet and stare out the window.

"Beam, are you okay ? You really quiet today." As he hold my hand.

"I'm okay, don't worry Forth." I try to convince him.

"Are you sure ?" He sound concern.

"Maybe...."

"Tell me if there's something that bothering you okay. I'm sure we can solve this together." As he hold my hand tighter.

"Forth ?"

"Yes Beam ?"

"What are we ?"

"What do you mean Beam ?" He confused.

"Are we just sex friends ?"

Suddenly he hit the break abruptly and make me almost hit my self to the dashboard. Thankfully it's an empty road or else we will be have accident here

"What the fuck Forth ?! You want us to die ?!" I yell.

"You are the one that makes me die first here Beam ! Why you saying that we're just sex friend after all the things that we do ??" He lost it.

"But that's we are ! Have you ever ask me to be your boyfriend ? Or have I ever I ask you to be one ? No, Never !! That's why I ask you what are we Forth !! It's really fucking confusing for me !!!" I frustrated.

He hit the steering wheel and we just say nothing. I now he is mad now. His breathing hard. I can see his finger start to turn white as he fist his hand to control his anger. I don't understand why he must be this angry. I just ask and he can easily answer that, no need to be like this.

Then he start the car again. He is not utter any single word and I'm not dare to speak to him now. I don't know where were we going but it's definitely not my place or his or the mall. I just look at the front and sometimes I take glance on Forth. He still angry but not as angry as before.

After a while we enter this guarded gate. This place is huge. I think you should use car here to go from one place to the other. It's like a garden and farm at the same time. There's a vast flower bed on the left side and there are a lot of animal on the right side like horse, sheep, cow and other animal.

Then in the end of the road I can see this beautiful white painted 2 floors house. Not that big but it's still consider big. Forth stop his car right in front of the house.