First Bite

A/n
Hi guys 😁
The new chapter is here.
Sorry for the late, I try to write at my free time but sometimes I got distract and make me forget what I want to write. 😅

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, voting and even leave a comment. 😘🤗

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Beam POV

It's already a year since I met Forth. I tried my best to avoid him at any cost. But what happen last night is changing everything. I still try to denied everything that happen last night. But with Forth that still sleep beside me, I think can't denied it anymore.

What should I do now ?

Flashback last night

As usually at Friday night I will go to the bar and drinking with my friend or sometimes with P'Korn and his friends. But this time my friend Pick suggest that we change out destination to club. I'm not really comfortable going to the club actually, because I know for sure people will try to touch me here and there. Either man or woman. If I'm in the mood is really a blessing but when I'm not in the mood like right now, it's just sure annoyed me as hell.

Since after class Pick keep pushing me to go until I finally say yes. He said that this club is really famous right now. It's considering as the number one place in the town or even in this country, THE A CLUB. It's designated exclusively for an Alpha. Which is me and Pick can enter it leisurely.

As we arrived there, I can see this place is heavily secured. They check our body, our belongings, our ID that say we're really an Alpha. There's a lot of Beta and Omega that tried to enter. But they not allowed to enter. Especially Omega. The club Representative said that is for they own safety. And that is true actually.

Me and Pick finally inside the club. I can see why this place is consider as the number one in the country. The club is really grand. The dance floor is huge, the interior have that luxury vibe, the music is great, and even the service is excellent.

Pick already booked a table just for both of us. Because he wants to flirt or even better if one or more girls come here by their own. I'm really not in the mood for that. I feel tired since this morning, my mood is in severe condition actually, my body hurts in few places and I think my body temperature rise because I feel so hot all over my body. But I don't know the reason why.

I just seat on our seat drinking beer, while Pick go the dance floor and dancing with few girls. I just shake my head when I see his behavior. As the night goes by, I feel like there's a few people start to staring at me. Not to mention their eyes have that lustful look on it. I just brush it off and not overthinking about it.

I feel tipsy after few bottle of beer. There's a few occasion where few people either man and woman approach me. They say I'm so handsome and smell so sweet. I don't understand what they saying and just told them I'm not interest.

I feel like want to pee so bad. My crotch start too hurt. I try to walk to the bathroom that far across my table. But I must go through the dance floor to go there. As I walk, I feel like my feet feels so week but my crotch start to become more hurt as I try to walk. I feel my body feels really hot. After that I just slump down to the floor and bowing on the floor

"Aarrghh.....aaahhh....." I scream as I try to hold my pain.

Suddenly I feel so aroused right now and I can see that a lot of people start to getting closer to me with their hungry eyes. I scared but feel hopeless right now. I start to smell so many scent and it's just over whelming. Then this one stranger start to touch and rubbing my back. It send such a sensation to my body.