First Meet

A/n
Hi guys
FINALLLLLYYY I can update this. Sorry for the waiting. 😅

I want to say THANK YOU SOO MUCHH. I can't believe this FF reach 100 read even when I don't update this for quite long time. It's really means a lot to me.

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

Flashback

3rd person POV

Today is the day of first semester. Everyone tried to be not late on their first day. Because all the orientation of all faculty will be held.

Beam the first year medical student is running like his life depends on it. He hate to be late and don't want to make trouble on his first day. But last night he little bit crossing the line while visiting the bar. He didn't think that he will have a fun night with a girl that he meet. As he just back to his dorm this morning.

His dorm is little bit far from his university and the 'great' thing is he didn't realize that his car is run out of fuel and can't move anymore. So he just decided to run. He still not familiar with the campus maps and he getting lost. He just running until he found a building and just try his luck. Maybe this is the right building.

He run inside but when he at the turning corner, he bump with someone until both of them fall down.

"Hey don't you have eyes !!!"

The guy that bark have tanned skin color. He even have piercing on one of his ears. His brown fierce eyes, Attractive appearance and Well build body. not like him that have white skin, black eyes with thick brow, red lips, well groom, handsome but beautiful at the same time.

"You are the one who doesn't have !!!" Beam yell back.

Now that man stand up and pick Beam up by his collar.

"What the fuck you say !!! You are the one who bump to me and yet you not even say sorry ?!"

"Hey I'm not just the one who is fault here. I don't even know you there and I don't even know if you really not running like me" as Beam hold that man collar too.

They just do a staring contest. They angry, but at the same time they just admiring each other face. Because they handsome in their own way. Not even slight thought that they want to punch each other face because it will just ruining each other face. Then one of the senior see them and stop them.

"Stop it or I will tell your senior to punish both of you !"

Both of men back to the reality and  release their hand from each other but still staring.

"I don't care what is happening to you. But I want both of you go to your own faculty now."

"Sorry P' I get lost." Beam said

"Yes me too." The other men said and Beam glare at him.

"Hey stop it both of you !! So what is your name ? Both of you but you first." As he point at Beam

"I'm Baramee Vongviphan. You can call me Beam P'."

"I'm Jaturapoom Jamornhum. You can call me Forth P'."

"Okay Forth and Beam now give me your acceptance paper so I can directed you to your faculty."

Both of them look flustered. The paper that in their hands before now gone. Their eyes wondering around looking for their paper. Then Forth see his paper first and run to take it. Then Beam find it after. Both of them give to that person at the same time.