First Time *secret*

A/n
Hi guys. 😁

Sorry for the late even tho I said that I will update this on Sunday. 😅
There's a sudden changes on my assignment collecting time. Which makes me in a really tight schedule. 😫

First I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to reading, voting, leaving a comment, and even there are so much of you adding this to you reading list which makes me really happy. 😆

At first I don't want to write their secret. But when I read comment from mika5ramath , I thought this is their first time after all and this ff is all about their first time. So I decided to write this. But I hope this chapter is not disappointed you guys and I'm sorry if the chapter is in such a mess order.😅

This chapter contain Mature Contain. 18+♨️♨️
So if you below 18 please stop reading okay. I already warn you and even their kids not supposed to know this.

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Forth POV

I carry Beam in bridal style when we get out from the club. He is so weak, pale, and even unconscious. I can see the blood is still coming out from the 'bite' scar that I do to him before and it's keep stain his clothes. I quickly open my car passenger door and carefully put Beam inside. Then I run to the driver seat and drive away from the club.

I don't know where I must go now. I never knew the exact address where he lives. I just know he lives in the building not far from mine. But with his condition like now, I don't want to take a risk asking people around about where he is living and attract or even make a new problem instead. So I decided to bring him to my place.

Through out the drive I feel so suffocated inside the car. Not because the AC is off or even lack of oxygen. But because Beam still release his pheromones. His scent is start to consume me. That sweet and alluring scent. I try really hard to control my self not to do something stupid to him and I drive faster to my place.

As we arrived, I carry him again in the bridal style. His face not as pale as before but not in great shape either. He still unconscious maybe he because he is so tired. I can sense few people start to looking at our direction and I don't like that. I quicken my pace to my condo.

Finally I arrived at my condo and quickly put him on my bed. I don't even bother to change his clothes as I even in the edge on my limit. I tuck him inside the blanket and check on his scar. Thankfully it's already stop bleeding and I left the room right away.

I go to the kitchen to calm my self down. I gulping down a whole water bottle in the blink of eyes. I really have a hard time now. His scent is really alluring and make me arouse. Even thought there is a quiet distance from my room to the kitchen, I still can smell his scent.

I go to my balcony and decided to sleep there. Thankfully there's a quite big sofa, so I think I will have at least a nice sleep. It's quiet effective as I can't smell his scent again and the wind is help me a little bit. I feel relaxed and then the sleepiness hit in right away. After a while I wake up, I see the time in my phone. It's still just 2 AM which I just sleep for an hour.

I walk inside and go to my room to check on Beam. He still sleep soundly and his face shows a little bit better which is great. After that I go out again to let him sleep better. I feel hungry and decided just to cook a simple meal. Right after I finish plating my meal, suddenly I feel a hand crawling on my waist.