First Laws

A/n
Hi guys 😁
Sorry for the late. I have a lot of assignment now and I just have free time
This is a really long chapter. I hope you not bored 😅

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, voting, leaving a comment and even put it on your reading list.😘😘

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Forth POV

Now me and Beam on our way to Beam's house using my car. While my parent ride P'One's car and P'Pete using P'Kao's car.

Beam keep restless through the way. He keeps moving his legs, biting his nail, and other action that really makes him more nervous actually.

"It's gonna be alright Beam." As I hold his hand and reassure him.

"I don't know, I'm not sure. What I'm afraid is not they will rejected our relationship. But how random they are that I'm afraid the most. Especially my mom. She just unpredictable." Beam frustrated.

"Remember Beam, I will always be by your side. I will never leave you alone or even my family will do that, especially my parents. I believe I can handle your parent randomness. My parent is not any different actually. You just have see their surface not till the core." I chuckle.

"I hope so." He exhale as he hold my hand tighter.

After a while we arrived at Beam's house. The big black gate with big golden lion head as the ornament are welcoming us. The security open the gate right away as they see Beam on my car. His house is much more bigger than mine, 2 story floor and painted white and gold on the outside. The garden is rather small just planted with Japanese bonsai tree here and there. but the land is not as big as my parent own.

Then we get out of the car and Beam lead the way to the entrance door. The maid open the door for us and let us in. I know Beam still really nervous about this sudden 'parents meeting' but he much more focus on his mom reaction about this. As we arrived at the living room, Beam let us to sit and he go inside to call his parent.

Beam POV

I walk to my parent room in a heavy step. I feels like it really far but actually close. I don't know how long I stand in front of the door. Every time I raise my hand to knock the door, I keep hesitating and put down my hand again. But I don't want to make Forth's Parent waiting any longer. I brace my self and quickly knock the door.

"Who's there ?"

"It's me Mom." I said nervous.

"It's not lock. Just come in."

I slowly open the door and enter the room. I see my mom sit on the couch and read some high end magazine. Then she divert her eyes to me.

"It's so rare of you to coming home on the weekend ! So why you come here ? Do you need more money ?"

"I'm not Mom ! Why you accused me that I need more money ?!" I annoyed.

"Then why ? It's weird you know !" She unamused.

"I-I....uhm....I-I....J'Just...." I keep shuttering.

"Don't tell me you involved with some dangerous gang !"

"I'm not !"

"Then stop shuttering and tell me !"

"I...bring...---"

"You bring girl ?! You make her pregnant ??!!"

"I'm not ! And if there's someone who is pregnant, It will be me Mom !!" I irritated.