First Visiting

A/n
Hi guys 😁

Sorry if I can't update this regularly. But I want to say THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for reading and giving vote for this FF.

Hope you enjoy it
Happy reading
XOXO

*something write in italic font is indicate that person thinking

Forth POV

"You better never ever do this again in the future Jaturapoom Jamornhum urgh !!" I chuckle as this guy try really hard to help me to reach the car.

After that 100 fucking laps that I don't even know that I could do it, my whole body start feels numb. P'Korn really satisfied with what I do. I'm the only one who can finish his punishment. He even give me 2 days off because he thought maybe tomorrow I can't even move my fingers at all after all the running. He asking Beam to take me back to my dorm with his car. That's why this man helping me right now. I put my arm in his shoulder for support while he put his in my waist.

"I don't think I will do this again too." I laugh.

"Hey don't laugh ! You become more heavy !" As he hit my back.

"Ah sorry sorry."

"Yes you should asshole."

"Woah, finally you show your true color Beam."

"Don't be so confident Forth. You are not even see 1% of it." He wink.

WOW, The way he wink, That's Hot.

"I believe that and can't wait to see 100% of you Beam." I tease.

"You crazy Forth." As he chuckle and shake his head.

"Maybe I just crazy of you." Then he laugh.

"Fuck you Forth !! you soo cheesy as hell. Is this how you flirt with girl ?"

"No, I never flirt. I just came to them and more likely 'order' them to be with me and they agree."

"Asshole !!" He snort.

"How about you ?"

"I never flirt. They just came to me and BAM! the next thing they already beneath me." There's a proud vibe in his voice.

"Fuck you Beam ! You are not any better than me." I chuckle.

"Maybe we just the same." We just laugh.

"Hey don't laugh ! You heavy !"

"You are the one who make me laugh Beam ! And you fucking laugh too !"

"Yeah that's right. But what ever I just want quickly reach P'Korn car, you're so fucking heavy."

"Oh right ! How do you know P'Korn ? Because I heard he quite hard to approach."

"Please hold your mouth for a while Forth. I will answer you when we inside the car. It's already hard for me to even for breathing." He panting.

"You are the one who talking since the beginning Beam."

SMACK. He hit my head.

"Ouch ! It's hurt Beam !" As I rub my head.

"Stop talking then !"

"Fine !"

Now we inside the car, Beam decided to rest for a while. I know he damn tired supporting me all the way to this car. He's not weak, It's just I'm bigger than him and my body full of muscle so it's not easy supporting me. I can't help looking at him because he pant hard which makes him really alluring right now. That breath pace really makes something inside of me burn and maybe he will be really sexy when he doing sex.

OUR FIRST TIME [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें