"It was positively identified at all of the scenes and sights. The plate is a fake one but local PD are on it. We have also had a press release set up soon so that JJ you can ask for any information on the van." Garcia kept the team going as she pretended to be jolly and cheerful but her usual attitude was lost and only a small smile took to her face. The pink of her outfit seemed to have died down as her emotions had stirred up.

The office was gloomy and the spaces were in complete silence unless something more was known about the cases. Nothing was really said but as JJ left we all hoped that her words would work.

The TV was placed on and the volume was turned up to try and conceal the silence in the space. Her blond and curly hair flew in the wind as I watched with keen eyes.

"I am Special Agent Jennifer Jareau. I am here to ask that if a single person has seen or heard of a shiny black van with the plate number 'WHF 382' it was last seen here in Quantico Virginia this morning. It was seen headed North though the road could also become East easily. Please we are begging you that if you know anything call us at the BAU on the number, 1-(200)-5323-5556. Thank you." The small piece was spoken but a world of emotion hung heavy in her voice as she spoke.

When JJ had come back we all stared at her and then one by one the others all hugged her until it came to me. Our hug lasted a small while but when she pulled back she smiled and wiped the tears away.

"Something is bound to come from this and I promise you that. You know, we will find all of them." She nodded and her cheeks were a little red where she had been rubbing them and the tears had softened the skin that was beneath her dazzling eyes. My mind had been fried with work.

"What if they took that Anna girl Derek?" My voice then announced as we all sat at a table flicking through pages.

"I'll phone her but I don't see why she would have." He forced the book pages to stay well apart by pushing down on them and he got his phone out. His tongue kept licking both of his lips and then bringing them back into the gap between his teeth.

"Hello, Sweet one. I was just checking that you were okay. Yeah, I am. Just a case and well if I am honest you may be in danger. Don't go out alone. Wait, when did this all happen? Can you tell me where? Yep, yep, and what did it look like? Well, avoid it at all costs thank you." I stood and on a map drew a line from the university and wrote down her name.

"No Spencer. No attempt was made on her. It was Aurora. She was going on a trip with a few of the people on her course and a large black and shiny van took her. Apparently, Aurora had used Uber to get there just like everyone else but her Uber arrived after everyone else's. A receptionist came to their room to tell Aurora that the ride was there but Anna told them she had already left to go. Anna clearly remembered the van because Aurora was sweating it as soon as she saw it was a van and it was the first time she would spend so much time to herself since the incident. Reid, she went on that holiday but I have a feeling she never even arrived at the airport. I will phone the university now to see if she is with them." In a matter of seconds, I went from relatively calm to complete panic. Nothing like facing a fear of vans like getting abducted in one for the second time.

"I'll do it, Derek. She will be fine. Safe." I was telling myself not him that he was wrong and my Aurora was safe and tucked in at the hotel room or out seeing the scenes with her classmates. I took my phone from the holder and dialled the number I had hoped to for too long. Not once did I ever click call until that moment though.

"Hello I am Doctor Spencer Reid and I am calling from the FBI. I just need to know if a student of yours ever made it to the trip her class was attending. Her name is Aurora Dawn Goudier. She is studying Arts. Thank you. Oh alright. Thanks." When the phone went dead my heart was so fast I couldn't even breathe.