Chapter 12 |:| Fly By...

"You can't undo,

what you've done"

  > * <

( In this chapter I'm going through the most important parts of the war, cause I obviously can't write about all four million vorns)

     I sat in the rec room on the Nemesis staring at the wall thinking of what occurred the previous day. Megatron had willingly and arrogantly demanded to be made the next prime. I couldn't believe he would do something so stupid. I sighed and looked down at the ground, I was stupid to follow him, but I was loyal to my friends.

     I looked up as the door opened to see Soundwave walk in, "Why is it whenever I want to be alone, you walk in?" I asked with an amused smile under my mouthpiece. I heard Soundwave chuckle and walk up to me, "I actually came here to get you for a meeting. Megatron has a plan," Soundwave said using his real voice. I sighed again and got up from the seat I was in.

     I faced him with a worried look on my faceplates, "Megatron took things to far, yesterday," I stated looking at him, he nodded, "Yes I think so too. I have a bad feeling about this," he sighed, "We should go now, we don't want to be late," I nodded and followed him out.

> * <

     We arrived at the bridge and I looked around with a blank look before focusing my yellow-green optics on Megs. The first thing I noticed about him was his red optics. The once bright energon blue optics were now a dark red. I nearly gasped at that fact.

     I then noticed that the hints of red paint were now dark purple. My optics widened, this mech was different from the Megatronus I knew, I was snapped out of my thoughts by him, "Nightrage, Soundwave. Since yesterday I've been thinking of how to give Cybertron a message. As of late, I've decided the best way to do this is to get rid of the council," I gave him a long stare waiting for him to continue.

     I knew something bad would come from this, "We assassinate them during one of there meetings. After that, you both don't need to worry," I nodded at the plan it seemed simple enough, "What do you need us to do?" I asked I wondered how it ended up like this, me taking orders from this mech. If I didn't after this I knew bad things would happen, "Nightrage you will be the one getting in to assassinate the council members. Soundwave you will disable all shields and alarms, you will do this off the radar and leave before anyone can figure out," I looked down for a second taking in the information.

     After this, I knew I would probably never be able to change sides, not after this and Orion. What would happen to him? I sighed quietly and looked up, "It will be done," I said bluntly while Soundwave nodded in agreement. I turned on my heels and walked out of the bridge and towards the loading bay where the Nightcrosser lay. I sighed and leaned against it thinking of what was to unfold.

     I looked to the loading bay doors and thought of how I could've gotten into this, no I knew. Strider, Striker and Hunter did this, they started this when they pretended to be us, making us live in a warehouse. I walked over to the wall and punched it hard grunting at the pain. I growled and hit it multiple times until I heard the loading bay doors open, "Night?" I heard Soundwave say, I sighed and turned, "What is it?" I said rather harshly surprising myself, "Sorry, it's just the fact that everything is falling to pieces. Megaton is starting a war that may never be resolved," I said with a hint of sadness.

     Soundwave walked up to me, "Understandable," he said using his real voice, "The planet we love is falling apart and may never be fixed," I nodded but changed the topic, "Have you found anything to helps us complete this 'task'?" I asked I leaned against the wall my arms crossed over my chest. Sound wave nodded and showed me on his visor.