Chapter 5 |:| Impostors!

"Did I really hurt you or are you
Pretending because you're jealous?"

«— • —»

     I entered Nightshades office. He was facing the back wall tapping his digits against his palms as both were clasped behind his back. I could see from his stance that he wasn't very happy. You could even feel the anger radiating off his dark coloured frame, Soundwave had been sitting in the corner of the room waiting for Megatronus and I to arrive. Megatronus was bleeding from a few of the larger cuts I had given him, I still felt a bit guilty about them, but once I saw a few of the looks he got form other bots I knew it was worth it.

     Soundwave turned to us and gave us a nod in greeting Megatronus and I nodded back. Suddenly we saw Nightshade turn unexpectedly around. That's when I knew we were in deep scrap. Night had a face of steel his dermas in a firm line and his optics glaring as if he could kill with them, "What have you three been thinking!? Going around Iacon doing what you did! It's stupid reckless and definitely terrible for your reputation!" I stood there shocked, even though he couldn't see what I was feeling, he could see I was shocked. The same for the other two mechs.

     He placed both servos on the desk in front of him and let out a large sigh, "Niether one of you have any clue of what I'm talking about, correct?" He asked lowering his voice immensely. All of us shook our helms, as Nightshade turned to face the back wall of his office once again, "There has been reports of three gladiators of from Kaon roaming the streets of Iacon late at night, it's been going on for the past few days. Since Nightrage went to that festival in Iacon. They have been robbing stores, vandalising, sometimes even killing. I have checked the security cameras myself - multiple times actually - and every time it is confirmed that you three are the criminals. I'm sorry but there's nothing more I can do to help you,"

     Out of nowhere the doors behind us opened up. About twenty soldiers dressed in police armor poured through the open doors and surrounded us, "Megatronus, Soundwave, Nightrage. I'm sorry it has to be done until your proven innocent," Nightshade said sorrowful, I heard slow growl form beside me and looked to my right Megatronus wasn't to happy looking not one bit, "You can't do this to us. We haven't left the pits in the past few weeks!" He yelled at him, Nightshade turned away sorrowfully. "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about it," it was now my turn to growl.

     I stared at him and went to grab my battle-axe but the soldiers pointed there guns at me. I glared and took one step back, "You don't know what you've done," I said lowly, as he stared at me shocked. Yes, I know I said something. Wonderful (note the sarcasm).

     I just glared at him with my servo above my head just above Mortem's handle (The battle-axe). I watched the mechs that surrounded carefully, watching every twitch, every slow movement. I looked to Megatronus and saw his blue optics flicker to red, but back to blue once again. He turned to me and I nodded slightly.

     One of the mechs that came in went to grab me but I dodged and hit him across the helm causing him to loose consciousness. The others stared for a moment before charging at Soundwave, Megatronus and I. All three of us were back to back fighting them all. And we were done in a sparkbeat. Nightshade stared as we made a run for the exit, as the others ran out I looked back at Nightshade to see him looking regretful.

     I looked back to the door and ran through without another thought. I looked to the other two mechs and looked left and right down the hall. On the right we saw more guards, "We have to head to the ring. If we can scale the wall, we can use the public exits and find somewhere to hide in the city. We'll split up and grab the important things ONLY, otherwise leave them," I stated, they nodded at the idea, "We will meet there in five minutes, if you're not there we leave without you," Megatronus added, Soundwave and I nodded, and we all ran left then split off to our own quarters.

     Megatronus and I went the same way since he stayed in a room close to mine. Everywhere we turned there were more of those guards, we really needed to find away to get out, "I'm splitting off," I stated and turned down the hall which housed my room. I kicked the door open and grabbed my two spears, putting them on my back next to Mortem. I also took the two unfinished daggers I was making and put them in my subspace.

     I looked around the room for what seemed like the last time, how it turned out this way I didn't understand, everything seemed perfect a few solar-cycles ago. Why change now? There were just to many questions. Most, would never be answered. I took one glance around the room before running out an meeting with Megatronus we looked left and right trying to figure out which way to go but there were just to many of those mechs.

     I looked behind Megatronus and noticed it was clear, he turned to look with me and nodded. We ran and tried to find away to the ring which was three levels up. I looked left and noticed one of the stairwells and made a motion for Megatronus to follow. I turned to the left and ran up the stairs taking it by twos until we reached the ground floor. 

     We looked around again, mostly because we had to make sure we were safe and not tailed. Especially in this type of situation. Once we deemed it clear we sprinted towards the south gate dodging or killing the guards that came for us.

     As we neared the south gate I got a glimpse of the ring and noticed that Soundwave wasn't there. My optics widened as I dodge another mech. I looked to Megatronus then down the stairwell in the hall opposite us and saw Soundwave running up the stairs. I looked between them and ran into the ring, the hot metal burning the underside of my pedes slightly. But I was used to that after how many matches I've been in.

     I lead them over to a wall and took Mortem off my back, I swung into the wall and started to scale it. Once I reached the top I threw it down to Soundwave and he made his way up, then he threw it to Megatronus. He reached the top just as the guards exited the dark halls and stepped onto the hot metal of the ring. The mechs below us started shooting one hitting me in the arm and an other hitting Megatronus' stomach and Soundwave's visor.

     I tapped them both on the shoulder and pointed towards the exit while holding my arm to try and stop the bleeding. We ran to the public exits, me in the lead, pushing the door open. I watched as they ran out and towards an alley safe from the view of the public. I looked back at the Kaon gladiator pits. There were so many memories that had been made here. Some happy others not to joyful. But it was still my home.

     And those imposters were going to pay for taking it all away form me. I ran to the other two and enter the dark alley. They leaned on the opposite wall from me, as I stared off into space. Megatronus noticed my look and stared with curiosity, "Silence," he said firmly, "What is on you're mind?" I looked to him, that seemed so out of character. But I answered anyway, "I will kill them. Kill those who took my home away from me,"

------x------x------x------

    I am so sorry! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I hope this is okay for now since it is quite short. Again, I'm so sorry.

      Xx

                                      Fyreriver