Chapter 10 |:| Little Flirt

"A fight isn't always,

 how you get something done"

«– • –»

     I stood in front of one of the monitors Soundwave was supposed to be monitoring. I had been trying to find places near here where the other two would be hiding, somewhere out in the open in plain sight. That would be too obvious, but then again it was a good idea.

     I turned to Megatronus who was in the back of the warehouse training, "Megatronus! I have located possible spots for the other two to hide," I yelled at him as he came running over to the computers, "Where?"

     Turning on my heels to face the screen I pointed at the first location, "The first is in plain sight just off the main street, the second is in this warehouse a few blocks from us," I pointed to the second, "And the third and fourth are around this area near their last sightings, which is probably the most likely of spots," Megsy looked over at me and gave me a look that said 'What-about-Strider?-She tell you anything?'

     "And, no. Strider did not give up any information," I sighed looking at the makeshift cell in the corner. I gave Strider a look and turned back to the monitor, "I have managed to find a map of the basement. It consists of 4 floors: The first is the location of the hangar, second has a bunch of dorms and other private quarters, the third is for the more formal stuff, it has a war room and other large meeting rooms. Plus all floors have a room for energon storage or weapons storage. Whatever is necessary."

     Megatronus thought for a moment staring off into space, "It seems this warehouse is well equipt. It was luck that brought us here," he stated clasping his hands behind his back and looking at the map displayed on the monitor, "Nightrage, I need you to search area you mentioned earlier, off the main street," I nodded at the request, looking up into his blue optics, "Soundwave will search the most likely spots in the basement, and I will search the warehouses around here," I nodded once more and went to my room to collect the few things I needed.

     Megs suddenly stopped me in my path to my room, "Nightrage. Catch," I turned and put my hand up to where the device would land in my hand, I examined it finding it to be a com-link, "Soundwave made these. They are already set to the right channel," I nodded and placed it right behind audio-receptor, and out of sight, "Contact us when you have found something or someone," I nodded and turned on my heels, making my way to my room on the second floor.

     I took the two daggers from a place under my berth. I had finished making them a week ago and this was the first time I would use them, so I had to make it worth it. I placed them in my sub-space and grabbed one of the light benders placing that on a place it was not noticeable and activating it. I looked how I did before when I used a light bender; white with a few of those stripes. You could say I wasn't fond of them at all.

     I ran towards the side door of the warehouse and kicked it open, kicking it shut behind hind me. I had no time to waste, they could have left the place without me realizing, so I had to be quick and discreet.

     The trip was short and I had already made it to the main streets of Kaon. Bots were everywhere, covering the paths and the roads weren't even as clear. Bikes, cars and other things were on the road leaving almost no space to cross.

     I scanned the crowd looking for any suspicious activity, but so far there was none. I huffed and moved off to the side of the pathway and thought for a moment. If I was a criminal, where would I hide? If I was trying not to be found where would I be? Then the idea came to me if I were to hide from someone I was going to hide in plain sight, an obvious place, that you know they would never look. One of the bars here on the main street, probably the dodgiest too.