Chapter 11 |:| A Little Respect

"Your fight is over,"

  «– • –»  

     I awoke with a throbbing pain in my helm, I groaned and retracted my mouthpiece, revealing my scared dermas and the open hole in my cheek where Sire decided it would be funny to cut it out. I slide a servo down my faceplates it stopping as it reached my mutilated cheek. I winced in pain as my clawed digits scratched the edge slightly releasing energon.

     I closed my optics and shook my helm relieving myself of the memories. I put the mouthpiece back over the bottom half of my faceplates and got up off the berth. I put my twin blades on my back and the two daggers in my subspace and headed out to the main room.

     Today Soundwave, Megatronus and I were going to go hand over the three imposters and clear our names. I jumped off the catwalk and onto the ground floor where once again Megs gave me an odd look, "You mechs ready?" I asked them, Soundwave and Megs nodded, "Good. Then each of you is in charge of one of the imposters," I replied to their motion.

     We all walked over to the makeshift holding cells and unlocked them. I crouched down and looked at Strider, "Today, you will pay for your crimes," I whispered in her audio receptor, she growled and tried to knock her helm into mine, but I was too fast, "No, don't do that. You'll get in even more trouble than you are already," She huffed but relaxed, I smiled and helped her up onto her pedes. I put one of my blades to the back of her neck and tapped it making her move forward.

     Soundwave and Megs had their captives and we all looked at each other before we started to move out. Soundwave holding the back of Hunter's neck and leading him along and Megs was pointing his blaster at Strikers helm. I grinned and took point with Strider in front of me, the tip of the blade digging into her neck cables. We were all walking toward Kaon's main street making sure the imposters couldn't escape.

> * <

     We arrived at the corner of the street and I sheathed my blade and held onto Striders arm, tight. Megs did the same and Soundwave continued what he was doing. The crowd had stopped what they were doing to look at the three of us. We kept stone faces and walked with our prisoners as the crowd parted for us to pass. Strider was struggling slightly but I kept her pulling her back and she soon gave up; realizing it was no use.

     We made it to the City Guard station and opened the door, the officers looked at us and pointed their guns at us, "Have you come to turn yourselves in?" One of the mechs asked and the three of us looked at each other, "No, we've come to give you the real criminals," Megs stated as we pushed the three forward and onto their knees. I heard Strider groan in pain but paid no mind to it, she deserved it after all.

     The officers deactivated their blasters and looked at us in surprise, "How do we know this is not a trick?" Another officer asked, this time I spoke, "We have evidence and a confession," I pulled Noctis out of its sheath and pointed it at Strider, "Speak," I commanded, she huffed but complied, "Yes, we did it, because these three deserve to pay for killing so many," She said while turning to glare at us, "That confession is the only thing we needed. We hereby clear you of your criminal records and your bounty stripped. You free to do what you wish," the first officer spoke, "I can promise these three will pay for there crimes," He continued as six officers came out and took them into custody.

     I smiled under my mouthpiece and looked at Meg's in a questioning manner, he nodded and we walked out onto the street where the crowd was still staring at us, "Let us get back to the Warehouse, we need to clear out of there," I said the other two must have agreed because we all started sprinting to the Warehouse.