Chapter 7 |:| Revolution?

"If everyone's afraid to start a revolution,

Do it yourself"

«– • –»

     We sat inside the warehouse we had found as our temporary home, the few days we had been here Megatronus was pacing. When I had gone to ask him why he was making this action he just said he came to some sort of realization. I admit I was very curious, he literally did nothing but pace.

     I sat on the floor in front of a large window in the upper rooms sharpening and cleaning the blades which had managed to get covered in energon. I would understand that since Deathrace stole Lunam and Sanguis, and I had exposed Noctis and Caelem to the spilled energon.

     A sudden loud voice snapped me from my thoughts, causing my to spin my head to the loud voice, "Nightrage! Soundwave! I have an idea I wish to discuss with you!" Megatronus yelled making it very clear we had to be there. I quickly packed away my equipment in my temporary room and placed my weapons neatly on the floor before heading downstairs to the screaming mech.

     As I arrived I noticed Soundwave already there talking with Meagtronus, he was never late for anything that involved him. I wonder how he did it. I turned my attention back to Megatronus, silently asking what this was about. He seemed to have realized and answered pretty quickly, "As I have said before I have come to a realization. Cybertron is not as equal as we think it is. I have noticed corruption spreading throughout the wealthy bots. Once we return to the pits I will make contact with the council and try to fix this, and I wish you two to be my first supporters," Megatronus voiced, I looked over to Soundwave in a questioning manner but found him nodding to Megatronus agreeing to follow him.

     I looked down at the floor as Megatronus' gaze bore into me. I had to make the decision quick, "I will follow you Meagtronus, but I warn you. My trust is not easily earned," he nodded, and I could tell he was trying to hide his smile, "Thank you," I nodded and went back to the upper rooms to look out among the abandoned warehouses. I had this sudden thought and checked my energon precentage: 35% and dropping. I frowned and looked down at the stairs. I sighed and looked at my weapons placed neatly on the floor.

     I looked back outside and shrugged, I would take one of those old light benders and use it to disguise myself while I went to by a few energon cubes. I smiled at my idea and checked my subspace for the few throwing knives I stored earlier. I found them and closed my subspace racing down to the light benders. Megatronus gave me a weird look and Soundwave didn't care, as I just rushed by. I grabbed a light bender and stuck it on my ankle and my form changed. The light bender gave me a white, blue and purple paint job with two purple and blue stripes down both of my shoulder blades that met in the middle of my back.

     My optics changed colour to, they were now a azure blue that hinted at purple at the edge of my optics, I lost the two wings on my back that were replaced by the purple and blue stripes. I had noticed Megatronus' and Soundwave's shocked expressions as I turned to them, "I am going to get energon. We are running low, especially since we haven't eaten in two days," I stated. They nodded and I was off, I made sure I was sneaky when exiting these parts. It usually meant that somebot was up to no good. Which I wasn't.

     As I entered the bustling streets of Kaon I tried to blend in with the crowed which was pretty easy, since I just looked like a normal citizen. I kept my senses alert. My optics kept darting around, looking for any sense of danger. If there was any I would be heading straight back to the warehouse, if I haven't told you already. I saw three wanted posters on a board back a few blocks, one for each of us: Me, Soundwave and Megatronus.