💛 Shuichi x Rantaro (Shotgun Carousel) 💛

This chapter contains intense gore and violence. And major character death, inspired by the horror movie SAW VI also Keebo is a person, and this is also Keeouma.

Shuichi's POV

Saying Shuichi's head hurt was an understatement. The best way to describe it is excruciating pain all around him. He needed to remember what happened previous. Think Saihara think. Use your head god dammit.

He remembered sitting at his work desk, a cup of tea in his hands and many files on a desk. He was currently filling paperwork, declining the offer of a school to be built on a long piece of land. Something about bringing Japan's most talented together. Right! Hopes Peek!

All of his fellow co-workers were doing the same. Non stop typing. Well, aside from Miu and Kokichi arguing over politics and shit.

Shuichi remembered a face, the face of his boyfriend walking into the office, holding a little kids hand. He had light brown hair, hazel looking eyes matching it. He was currently in a thick, brown sweater, and long baggy jeans to go with it. His boyfriend had soft green hair, feminine green eyes, and beautiful jewelry on his arms and ears.

"Hey sweetheart." Shuichi greeted them with a smile. Rantaro leaned in and softly pressed his lips against Shuichi's, a warm smile forming on Shuichi's face during their kiss. "Ewww, daddy's stop it." The little one said with a heart warming laugh.

"Yeah, Yeah Boy, we'll stop." Shuichi teased Boy by tussling his hair. "Thought we should drop by to see you." Rantaro admitted as he held Boys arms. "Because we loooovvvee yooouu." He sang in a silly tone, making Boy laugh a little harder.

Shuichi smiled at his family, he loved them both so much.

So... so much..

The next thing he knew, he heard a window smashing from the other side of the room. He was thinking that Miu and Kokichi broke it, again. "Seriously Kokichi?!" Kaito exclaimed to the purple haired boy. He stood up from his chair and glared at the small boy from the other side of the office.

"Hey! That wasn't me! It was most likely mountain top." Kokichi snickered when seeing Miu clenching her fists. She looked like as if she were a stick of dynamite about to explode. "I didn't break shit! Stop fuckin' with us ya lyin' abortion!" She snapped.

Keebo looked down at the floor, picking up what seemed to be a small box. It was around the size of his hand so he currently didn't think much of it. "Uhh, guys? Who threw this in here?" The white haired boy asked the group before it began to spray. "Gah!" Keebo dropped the small box item and began to cough. Soon, the room with filled with nothing but the sounds of people's coughing and wheezing.

"It was probably one of you... d-degenerate males..." Tenko spoke before closing her eyes, falling off of her chair. Rantaro gasped, grabbing hold of a sleepy Boy. Rantaro pinched the edge of Boy's nose, being careful to not hurt him.

One after the other, Shuichi's workers passed out. Miu And Kokichi were on the carpet, glaring at each other sleepily. "N-Nice goin' Miu..." Kokichi began to say as he coughed once more. "You stink..." he let out before falling unconscious. "Try to hold your breath." Rantaro told Shuichi, looking down at Boy who was fast asleep.

Shuichi remembered Rantaro screaming... a gag over his mouth... and his hands tied. And then he woke up...

Shuichi didn't open his eyes, staying comfortable in the position that he was currently in. He was probably just asleep on his desk, and all of this was just some crazy dream. He soon felt something pierce through his neck. His eyes opened. Shuichi sat up, eyes wide and panting.