He stands from his stool and allows JungMi to guide him towards the middle of the courtyard. She plants him in place before briefly leaving to rewinds and play the song over again.

NamJoon feels nervous as JungMi approaches him, the heavenly instrumental resonating through the courtyard. The synths of the song rack against his body.

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I want to feel you in my arms again

JungMi's touch is gentle as she places NamJoon's hands on her waist; almost as if he is the fragile one. He's the one holding her, but he is more likely to break. JungMi's hands linger over his, unsure if he can keep them up on his own.

NamJoon is complete clay in her presence, moldable to her doing. His knees are jelly which struggle to support the rest of his; he is resting on an unstable foundation in which JungMi is the only support beam keeping him from tilting.

Knowing this, he focuses solely on her. He watches and shivers as she moves her hands up the length of his arms to wrap around the back of his neck.

Their height difference presents a minor hindrance as JungMi tries to reach up for his neck while trying to leave a comfortable amount of space between their bodies.

Although they both mutually believe that neither of them would be bothered in any way if the space were to decrease between them, neither of them are bold enough to take the first step closer.

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love, then you softly leave
And it's me you need to show

She starts to slowly ease NamJoon into the song by swaying. Such a simple movement is enough to calm his nerves.

Simply swaying is also memorable of their days of hormones, testosterone, and puberty; such are the components that make up the atmosphere akin to a school dance.

The hysteria which is affiliated with their youthful days, when the concept of dancing together was only for the awkwardness of a school homecoming, has once again found itself in the pit of their stomachs.

They suddenly feel like kids again; a boy and girl who are trying to enjoy their school dance.

How deep is your love, how deep is your love
How deep is your love?
I really mean to learn

“Ouch!” JungMi jumps away from him and grabs her foot in agony. She doubles over in pain.

NamJoon doesn't think he put all of his weight into it, but she's still hurt regardless after he stepped on her foot.

“Oh my god, are you okay?!” NamJoon reaches out to her and places one hand at the small of her back. He bends down to her size so he can see her face, which is scrunched up in pain.

“I'm fine,” JungMi reassures him before brushing the situation off, “Maybe swaying is too difficult for you. Perhaps I should take it down a notch.”

NamJoon laughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck; his face is flushed with embarrassment, “You should probably take me back to the basics.”

JungMi giggles in a fit of nerves, “I'll walk you through it.”

She wraps her arms around his neck once around, probably noticing how warm it is from his blushing. This time, NamJoon takes it upon himself to place his hands on her waist, wanting to redeem himself by learning the steps quickly.

'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

The song is barely audible over their counting as they both look down and stare at their feet.