Prologue

In the dark hall, footsteps resonated in the silent night. Under the light of the moon, one can see a shadow of a man running; his feet ran fast as if he felt no weight, however it was all for nothing. He looked behind him and finally stopped seeing as he had no chance against the other.

"...You finally stopped." The other looked at him with an emotionless face.

The man laughed, laughing as if he heard the funniest joke. "Let me guess, you want to kill me? And if my memory is correct, it should be on my brother's order?"

The other's eyes widen as he looked at the man in front of him. "You knew... you knew?"

"Heh! That's right. I know, so what? Are you going to apologize? Oh, wait a minute! I forgot, you people think I'm a useless child with no brain. You must be very surprised at this moment, right?" The voice was very hoarse, his lips was chapped and blood could be seen through the cracks.

Before the other can say anything, the man continued, "Isn't it so entertaining? Watching me struggle, while you people laughed at me. Everyday, you pretend as if you cared and then abandoned me! You think I don't know how you betrayed me, you think I'm a fool! But did you know? Since the very first day you betrayed me, I've already known! But...I never said anything."

"I'm...sorry."

"Sorry? You're sorry, for what? For betraying me? For breaking your promise? Or...for going against the person that saved your life, that has given you everything you have right now? Tell me, Rein?" Aron looked at the man in front of him. He couldn't understand why things progressed the way it did, "Why...."

Rein looked at him as his emotionless face started to break. In front of him, is the man that has given him life, the man that has given him his heart. And at this moment, he looked at him with a betrayed expression. His eyes held nothing but hatred. Opening his mouth wanting to say something, but for some reason, he could say nothing, nothing except, "I'm sorry."

In front of his eyes, he saw the man taking out a gun and aimed at his own head.  Before he could say anything, he heard the gunshot as the man say, "I regret meeting you and loving...you."

In this bright night, in the abandoned building; he saw the beautiful man drowned in the red pool of blood. He looked at him, it was both beautiful and captivating, but it was tragic. Step by step Rein came closer to him, he squats down and held the man in his arms. In a whisper he said, "I'm sorry."

Holding the man, a single drop of tear came down from his empty eyes and dropped on the cheek of the man.