95 - alone time

May 5th 2019, London, England.

3 days until the wedding.

Ellie.

Juliet was luckily feeling a little bit better during the day and the fever had gone down and she started to act as herself again. I looked over at her and Emery playing on the floor in the living room when I felt the couch cushion sink beside me and I saw Brett sit down.

"Hey" I said and he gave me a nod.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged. I didn't know what I was feeling I was terrified would do an Harry and not show up or just give it all up cause he felt terrified. I was nervous and excited and scared but, when I looked at Harry it all went away cause I know our road here has been bumpy and strange but we love each other unconditionally.

"I-i don't know" I said and my brother let out a chuckle.
"How can you not know" he asked and I looked out at Harry playing soccer with Elliot in the back yard.

"It scares me I'm afraid he will pull an Harry, and do something stupid like not show up or change his mind" I said and took a sip of my cup of coffee.

"He won't, I think if there is something he's completely sure about in his life it's you" he said and I looked at my brother with a smile.

"You think?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I see him with you and I see him Juliet. He loved both of you, he's not the cocky Harry anymore. That ice cube heart of his has melted, look at him out there, he would never have done that four years ago when you first met him" Brett said and I chuckled. It was true he had changed so much over the years and it was kind of funny he really had an ice cube heart when we met.

"That's true, he is so sweet with her. Sometimes I can catch him singing or just sitting talking to her" I said and Brett chuckled.

"You could never have imagined that four years ago" he said and I shook my head.

"No, would you mind watching Juliet for a while if I take Harry with me somewhere?" I asked and Brett shook his head and I stood up and walked outside to Harry.

"Hey Haz, would you come with me?" I asked and he nodded and smiled and I put his sneakers on and followed me. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie and a SnapBack, and he looked like he was 20 again.

"Do I need to get changed?" He asked and I shook my head, I was wearing a pair of jeans too and a crop top and my hair was in a ponytail.

"Where are we going?" He asked and I didn't really know all I knew was that I wanted to be with Harry now.

"Somewhere" I said and he chuckled and then I started driving and Harry put his hand on my thigh.
"I just wanted to spend some alone time" I said and Harry chuckled.

"Already tired of our families?" He asked and brought the back of my hand to his lips.

"Yes, I know they came yesterday, but geez they are exhausting" I said and Harry let out a chuckle.

"I know, it's just a few more days" he said and I nodded. I put the car in park by the camber sands beach a little bit outside of London. Harry chuckled and got out of the car, I untied my shoes and held them in my hand while walking down to the beach Harry following me.

"Take your shoes of" I told him and he sighed and took them of. And I grabbed his hand and walked towards the water.

"Ellie the water is going to be freezing" he said and I nodded,

"I know" I said and then felt it hit my toes. I jumped a little but my fear was used to it fast.
"Cmon Harry" I said and he sighed and walked up to me and put his arms around my waist and I inhaled the ocean smell. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. And then leaned my head back and he looked down at me.