42 - love

Harry

I knew Liam was right but we haven't had the conversation about what we were. We haven't put a label on it so I didn't really know what I was supposed to call her. I sighed and got of the couch starting to walk back to the bunks where I knew Ellie was. I saw her sitting on the couch in the back and when she saw me she wiped her tears away. And I sat down next to her.

"I don't like when you cry" I said and she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Why do you make me cry then" she said and I sighed leaning back against the couch.

"It's not like I want to do it, I just don't think before I speak sometimes" I said and she nodded.
"I don't see you as just a friend, but I didn't know what to say, we haven't really but a label what we are" I said and she looked at me and shrugged.

"Do we have too? Or am I stupid to just assume that you are my boyfriend?" She asked and I was scared of the mentioning of boyfriend. I loved her, but I've never been committed to someone before and I just realized I am. Cause I don't want Ellie with someone else I almost get sick at the thought of her with someone but me. And she's probably thinking the same thing.

"No you're not" I said and she sighed and looked at me with a small smile at her lips.

"And I am sorry, for introducing you as my friend that was stupid. And I'm sorry and I love you" I said and looked at her and she smiled and shook her head.

"It's so sad that you're too cute to stay mad at" she said and I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"I'm not cute" I said and she nodded.

"Oh yes you are" she said and kissed my lips. I was so close to her that I was murmuring in to her mouth.

"No I'm smoking hot just like you" I said and kissed her again. She shook her head and then just looked at me.

"What are you doing? Do I have something in my face" she chuckled and shook her head and then she stroked her thumb over my dimples and then over my lips.

"I'm.... I, when we first met. I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy and I didn't think I was ready for it, but you swept me of my feet styles, even if you're stubborn, grumpy and difficult I am falling so hard for you. And I need to know that you'll be ready and there to catch me" she said and I looked in to her ocean blue eyes and I saw so much worry in them but at the same time I saw happiness.

"I think that no one thought we would end up like this, I didn't know if I was ready to fall in love and maybe I will never be ready. But I will try, and I will do my best to catch you" I said and she nodded and smiled at me and then leaned in to kiss me when the door to the bunks opened.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" Niall said and I sighed and shook my head and then I heard Ellie chuckle and then she leaned in to kiss me.

"I was just wondering if you guys wanted something to eat we are stopping at Pizza Hut" Niall told us and I nodded standing up from the couch and Ellie did the same. We walked out of the bus and in to the Pizza Hut we stopped in and I slung my arm around her shoulders.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear and she looked up at me and kissed my lips.

"I love you too" she said and smiled.

"You two are disgusting do you know that?" I heard Niall from behind us and I laughed and so did Ellie. And then she kissed me again and I took my arm around her waist and pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss. She smiled and kissed me again before we went inside of the pizza place. We all sat down at a table and ordered our pizza and I looked at Ellie who sat next to me laughing at Niall and Louis jokes. And then she looked at me and I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Can you to please stop being so in love with each other?" Louis said and I sighed looked at him and was just about to deny that I was in love with the girl sitting next to me but I knew I was lying to myself and everyone else if I denied it.

"I think I never seen harry this happy" I heard Liam say and Paul looked over at me blinking with one eye and I shook my head.

"Can you please stop making a big deal out of this?" I said and they all just shrugged their shoulders. And Ellie put a hand on my thigh under the table and we were all just having a great time.
When we got back to the tour bus I sat down on the couch and it didn't take long until Niall put a beer in my hand and when Ellie came crawling over to me and sat next to me leaning her head on my shoulder he put one in hers too. We were all just laying around playing video games and laughing and I really loved being with these boys but as far as I knew it it wouldn't last for long. We were running out of time and we knew that soon we had to announce our pause. We all have known it since Zayn left the band earlier this year but none of us didn't really accept that it would be over so soon. These past five years have been amazing but we all need to do our own stuff we aren't sixteen anymore.

"I'm actually going to bed, I'm so tired" I heard Ellie say and I nodded. And she kissed my lips and then I stopped her in her tracks and she looked at me.

"What?"

"The bottom bunk in the back is mine, I want you in there I'll come to bed soon" I told her and she nodded and said goodnight to the other boys and went inside the bunks.

"So she make the nightmares stop" I heard Liam say and I froze.

"Who told you that" I said and Liam chuckled and looked at me.

"Harry we've been charing an hotel room for years and we've all been waking up to you screaming every other night but when you're sleeping next to her you're not waking up" Liam said and I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"Can we please talk about something else" I said and I was getting annoyed.

"Does she know?" Louis asked and I sighed and nodded.

"Yes, I had them at her place once, when she wasn't in the bed" I said and sighed and looked at Liam.

"She's to good for you, but you know that right?" Louis said and I nodded and gave them I shy smile.

"I know and it's the second time I've heard that today" Liam chuckled and so did Niall. It was true she was too good for me but I am to selfish to ever let her go.

"Don't screw this up harry, She's something and we know her enough to know that if you do that will be the end of it" Liam said and I nodded.

"I know, and if you'll excuse me I'm going to get to bed and get some rest" I said and they all chuckled and I went to the bed to see Ellie laying on her side in her Minnesota hoodie that she loved so dearly and went to bed in every night. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy telling me she was asleep. I took of my clothes and lifted the duvet to get in the bed with her I laid on my back and her body knew I was there she crawled closer to me and put her head on my chest and I stroked away the hair in her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"If you only knew how in love I am with you" I said and then closed my eyes falling asleep to the sound of the engine of the bus and the warmth of Ellie's body next to mine.