90 - phone sex

April 28th 2019, London, England.

10 days before the wedding.

Ellie

I was sitting on a plane, blindfolded and I was drinking champagne. And all I know was that I was being kidnapped for my bachelorette party and I had no clue where I was going to end up. I knew Harry had some part in this and so did Angela cause she was the one doing all the talking. And I figured we where on a private jet since there hasn't been any reports from the pilot at all.

"Can I take this Of soon?" I asked and waited for an answer.

"Yes you can take it off" I heard Angela say and I took the blindfold of and saw a plane filled with people I loved. Angela, Glenne, Zara, Gabriel, Gemma and my cousin Hannah.

"Happy bachelorette" Angela said and raised her glass in the air.

"To Ellie, future mrs, Styles" Angela said and we all cheered and I took a sip from my champagne. I chuckled and shook my head at them when I saw they were all dressed in white silk robes.

"So where did you leave my child?" I asked and Gemma smiled.

"Don't you worry, she's with my mother and my kids, and Harry back at your house in London" she said and I nodded and smiled. They were all chatting and drinking champagne and I was too. And I couldn't help but feeling so lucky, I was lucky to be with people I loved and cared for. And this was my last week as an unmarried girl. As a miss, soon I'll be a mrs.

"Go change we are landing soon" Glenne said and I nodded and went to the bathroom and put on the silk robe and the white fluffy slippers they had given me. I tied it around my waist and let out my hair again, I had put in extensions for the wedding and it was now long and dark again. Or not too long it was long so you could put it up in a hairdo. I walked out and I knew this day was going to be filled with Instagram posts and champagne and I hoped food cause I was starving.

"So where exactly are we?" I asked when I saw blu water and beautiful buildings when the plane was going down for landing.

"Cannes, darling. We rented a villa, we are going to party, eat good food and get some sun for about 48 hours before you have a lot of preparing to do" Gemma said and I chuckled.

"I can't wait" I said and I truly couldn't. Just to spend 48 hours with my friends, no baby waking me up or anything. But I would still miss her like hell, I loved that little thing.

I felt the plane touch the ground and I smiled towards Glenne who was sitting across from me and she was smirking.

"Only if harry knew what we have in plan for you, he would kill us" she said and I heard Angela and Gemma laugh next to us.

"He would" Zara said and I shook my head.

"I pray to be alive tomorrow" I said and raised my glass in the air and then took a sip.

-
"Welcome to casa bachelorette" Hannah said when we stepped in to the villa and I looked around and smiled towards the group of girls and Gabriel standing I front of me.

"Love it, so bikini?" I asked and they all nodded. I went upstairs and chose my bedroom and changed into a bikini and walked down and the others where already by the pool and I laid down and once I did I had a drink in my hand.