23 - I am so mad

Harry

I felt the liquor run through my veins and the familiar buzz from the alcohol ran through my entire body. I turned to my side where a petite brunette sat. She was similar to Ellie but it wasn't her. I haven't seen her in forever and I kind of missed her. But I would never say that out loud. The girl turned to me and her brown eyes met mine.

"Hi" She said and smiled.

"Hey" I said and she sat down at the bar stool next to me.

"What are a guy like you doing here?" She asked and I looked around and I was sitting in a pretty shitty bar somewhere in la. I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip from my drink.

"Well it's pretty nice to find these small places where people can't really find you" I said and she smirked a bit and nodded.

"Well okay, I'm Emma" she said and put her hand in front of me.

"Hi Emma, I'm harry" She rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah I know who you are" she said and before I knew it we stood against the wall by the toilets and her lips were on mine. I felt kind of guilty towards Ellie, but it's weird where we stand in our relationship. But I understand why she won't trust me. And that's when I realised what the hell am I doing. If I wanted her to trust me I shouldn't be standing here making out with a random girl at a bar.

"Hey, uhm sorry but I have to leave" I said and just left. I knew that Ellie would be back by now she got in last night if I remembered correctly. I took a cab to her building and went inside and up to her front door. I knocked at the door and it took a few minutes before she opened. And when she did she almost looked afraid. She wore a white tank top and a pair of sweatpants. Her hair was in a messy ponytail on her head and she looked tired.

"Hey" She said and looked down to the ground. I took a step inside the apartment and put my arms around her waist and hugged her. At first she didn't hug me back but after a few seconds she did, her arms where around my neck and I buried my head between her shoulder and head. And when I let her go I looked in to her eyes and she looked sad.

"Hey, is something wrong?" She smiled a bit and shook her head.

"No I'm just surprised to see you" She said and I smiled and put my hand on her hip.

"Well I'm surprised to be here, I kind of missed you" I said and I was also surprised that I said that out loud. She raised her brows and didn't smile.

"Harry I, uhm I need to tell you something" she said and I could see a tear roll down her cheek.

"What?" I said and got a weird feeling inside of me. She walked away from me and sat down at the couch.

"I, I don't know if you're going to care or if you're going to be mad at me or I don't know" she said and she had started to cry and I still stood a couple of feet away from the couch.

"just tell me" I said and started to get a bit annoyed.

"well the other day when I was at my brothers in Minnesota I met this guy and we hung out and one thing led to another and I just thought that you wouldn't care and I'm sorry" I sighed and it bothered me that another guy buried himself in Ellie. I felt mad, I wasn't hurt I was mad that someone else touched her the way I did.

"Okay" I said I can't say anything else. I haven't claimed her mine and I'm no better I was going to fuck the girl back in that bar if it wasn't that I started to think about Ellie.

"Is that all you have to say?" She asked and wiped the tears away on her cheek.

"I have a lot I want to say but I can't cause I have no right to be mad at you" I said and she looked surprised and then she nodded.

"Are you mad?"

"I'm so mad" she nodded and looked down on her hands that were on her lap.

"But I ain't no saint, just before I got here I was about to fuck a girl in the bathroom in a bar" I said and I saw how her head raised and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know bout you but I think maybe it's time we set some limits" she said almost in a whisper. I sat down beside her and nodded.

"Yeah, maybe, well we are not a couple yet. But we can't hook up with other people, I don't want anyone else touching you not even look at you" she smiled a bit and looked up at me.

"And I want to punch that girl at the bar so hard in the face so the same goes for you" I smiled at her and put my hand on her thigh.

"So no hooking up with other people" I said and she nodded.

"how was he?" I had to ask her that and she smirked and looked up at me. Her blue eyes were glossy from the tears but they still had a little spark of happiness.

"Good, but he wasn't you" she said and I raised my brows.

"he didn't touch me the way you do" she said in a whisper and I could feel her hot breath on my lips, I looked down at her lips and smirked.

"so did he make you cum?" I said and she shook her head.

"No, cause he wasn't you" she said and after that I put my lips on hers. They were locked together and moved in an amazing rhythm. I laid her down in the couch and her hands were on the sides of my torso and I put one of my hands inside her pants. I felt how she buckled her hips to meet with my finger when it circulated her clit. A moan left her lips and I kissed her neck and down her collarbone. I slid the tank top over her head and kept leaving kisses down her stomach. I took of her pants and underwear and then left a kiss on her hip and then spread her legs a bit. I put my lips on her already wet core and started to suck on her clit. I could her moans from the back of her throat i hummed against her centre and I could tell she was pleased with what I was doing to her. I stopped cause I felt the need to be inside of her. I crawled back up up and kissed her lips. I took of my t-shirt and my jeans and let Ellie take of my boxers. And she stroked my length one time and that was all it took. I took of her bra before I slid inside of her. And she let out a gasp when I thrusted in to her.

"did he make you feel this way?" I asked and she shook her head and I noticed she had a hard time to speak.

"No, not even close" she breathed out. I started to move and I heard how her breath became heavier and she pulled me as close as she could almost if she were afraid I would disappear. I buried my head in the crook of her neck and I felt her nails scratch down my back. I thrusted faster and harder and I heard moans and gasps leaving Ellies throat over and over again. And I could hear my own gasps too.

"Shit" I said and left sloppy kisses on her shoulder.

"Harry  I'm about to cum" she said in between moans. I nodded and felt that I was close too. I felt how she tightened around me and that was all it took for me to finish inside of her as I buried myself as deep as I could. I kissed her lips again and then stopped and looked in to her eyes and smiled a bit. 

"I'll never let anyone near you again" I said and she smiled and raised her hand up to my forehead and pulled my hair away from my face.

"Never" She said and I pressed my lips against hers.