49 - not your story to tell

Ellie

"Yeah, So harry has never been a good liar or good at keeping secrets and he used to tell me what I would get for my birthday every year when he was a kid. And there was this one year he didn't tell me. I think he was four or five maybe. And I was about to open it when he just yelled 'it's a purse'" and I laughed and leaned in and kissed Harrys cheek.

"That was literally my biggest achievement as a four year old" he said and chuckled a little bit.

"Ellie has always been a secret keeper, your teenage years were awful" I could hear my mother say and I nodded.

"They were, And I was the best liar too" I said and my mom shook her head and chuckled. I was the most awful teenager ever, but I turned out okay.

"But I turned out okay" I said and shrugged and I heard them all laugh and Harry leaned in and whispered in my ear as he intertwined his finger with mine.

"I would say more than okay" he said and I smiled and leaned in and kissed his lips. We just got our dessert to the table and I had ordered vanilla ice cream with caramel syrup. And when we all were finished we all said bye and Anne and Gemma hugged me and Anne said in my ear.

"Thank you for keeping my boy happy, I don't know what you've done to him. But thank you" she said and I smiled at her.

"I don't know either, he grew up I guess" I said and she chuckled and hugged me again and kissed my cheek.

"Bye sweetheart" my dad said and kissed the top of my head. And then my mother came and hugged me.

"Goodnight my wonderful child" she said and I felt my insides warm up from her love.

"Goodnight" I said before they got in the cab and I walked up to Harry who was talking to my brother. Brett had a couple of beers for dinner and I could notice that on him. He was taking more than usual.

"So Ellie when were you gonna tell me you slept with my best friend" I stared at him with my mouth open and Angela looked confused next him.

"Which one of you idiots told him" I said and looked between harry and Angela.

"Did you know too" Brett said and looked at Angela. I turned and looked at Harry, and he had his chin to the sky as he always does when he did something wrong or were annoyed.

"Well now you know, and Harry what the fuck" I said and he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry, Okay? He asked why I didn't like him and I had to answer" he said and I sighed.

"Well I'm not mad, or not at you at least, I don't really care. But he's an asshole" Brett said and I felt myself getting angry with Harry and then I saw our Uber driving up next where we were standing.

"Okay bye you guys. Harry let's go" I said and he raised his brows at Brett who smirked.

"Good luck Harry" he said and I turned and shoot daggers at him. And e raised his hands in defense. I was silent the whole ride home and shoved Harrys hand away when he touched my leg.

"Baby stop" I said and I looked at him and walked out of the cab when it stopped outside my apartment. I knew he paid him and then he walked after me and in to the elevator and when we were inside my apartment I turned so he almost crashed in to me.

"Why did you tell him are you fucking serious" I yelled in his face.

"Ellie he didn't even care" he said and I took a deep breath.

"But still he didn't need to know that" I said and Harry sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Fine and I'm sorry for telling him. But now we don't have to be around him for a while" he said and I sighed. I realized this wasn't really anything to be mad about but it still bothered me that it was my thing to tell.

"It's fine" I said and walked to my bedroom to take of my heels. I heard Harry following me and saw him walk to the bathroom and he came back and I walked in. I brushed my teeth and came out and saw Harry laying in bed with his phone and were already under the covers and I walked up and and undressed and got under the covers. I turned to harry and looked at him.

"What?" He asked and looked at me.

"I am mad at you" I said and he sighed.

"No kidding" He added and I slapped his arm with the back of my hand.
"You care to tell me why?" He asked and I started.

"Well because we need to change stuff in this relationship or this won't work. We need to start talking to each other, like today you didn't tell me why you told him. You got mad when I said Caleb's name in my sleep. And we need to let each other explain before we go all crazy" I said and he sighed and put his phone on the nightstand.

"I know, I'm not good at this stuff" he said and I sighed.

"You are, you just don't realize it" I said and crawled closer to him and he kissed my cheek.

"Harry are you naked" I asked and he nodded.

"I am" he said and I chuckled and reached for his length and started to pump my hand up and down around it. And I saw Harrys eyes look at me and his eyes turned a darker color.

"I could stop if you'd like" Harry raised his brows.

"Do not stop" he said and I felt him grow harder in my hand I switched my position and straddled him and took of my panties. And I think it was the wine speaking again. I leaned in and kissed his lips. And I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip and I let him in to let his tongue swirl around with mine. As I was grinding against him but not letting him inside of me just yet. He broke our kissing and looked at me.

"Ellie" he said and I knew what he wanted. I felt his hand lifting me a little bit and then I sat down on him and started to move my hips. And after a while Harry turned us around and he kissed my lips.

"I love you so much" he said and thrusted in to me.

"I love you" I moaned and felt his hand on my breast and his other hand on my hip. I heard Harry grunt in my ear and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. And put my hands in his hair and I felt myself pulling on the ends. We both finished and Harry kissed my lips and I was out of breath. When we both rolled over and then I rolled on top of Harry and traced the tattoos on his chest.

"I want to get a tattoo" I said and Harry chuckled.

"I'll come with you" he said and I nodded.

"Sure" I said and snuggled in with him even more and Harry reached for the duvet and covered us both up in it. And he kissed my forehead and then I felt myself drifting of to sleep.