39 - London

Ellie

I was a mess, I ran around the apartment and searched for things to bring and take with me on the tour bus in England. I packed for cold and warm weather and I came out to the living room were my brother and Angela sat and also Benjamin. My brother took Benjamin with him and that made me even more annoyed and I knew Harry would freak out when he found out.

"Why are you so nervous calm down" Angela said and I sighed.

"I don't know I've never been too England and I've never been on a fucking tour bus" I answered and she chuckled and looked at me with raised brows. Brett and Angela where a thing again and Brett was moving back to play for the kings again. Together with Benjamin unfortunately, he was staying at my parents house until he found his own place to stay so I didn't get rid of him so easily.

"Jesus just bring warm and cold clothes isn't England very rainy?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know" I said and she sighed.

"Just call Harry and ask" she said and I saw Benjamin flinch at the sound of Harry's name. I nodded and took my phone from my back pocket of my jeans and called Harry. He answered fast.

"Hello" he said and I smiled at his voice.

"Hi" I said and I could hear him smile and I could see those dimples and I wanted to be in his arms now.

"I was just calling to ask, how's the weather" I asked and Harry chuckled and I knew he was shaking his head.

"Did you call me in the middle of the night to ask how's the weather" I furrowed my brows.

"Middle of the night?" I asked and he sighed.

"It's the middle of the night here love"

"Sorry did I wake you? I just wanted to know which clothes I was going to bring I'm so sorry if I woke you up" I said and he chuckled again.

"I wasn't sleeping, you don't have to bring any I want you naked" Harry's said and I snorted.

"Harry I'm sure you do, but seriously" I said and he sighed.

"It's sometimes cold and sometimes warm bring clothes for all types of weather" he said and I nodded but remembered he couldn't see me.

"Thank you, and goodnight I'll see you in a couple of hours" I said and hung up. I shut my bag and sat down on the couch.

"Well I think I'm done then" I said and sighed. In a couple of hours I was going to see Harry again. And I actually missed him more than I thought I would. I was flying in the middle of the night and Angela was supposed to bring me to the airport but she had to bring some extra people, Benjamin and Brett. I didn't mind Brett but I did mind Benjamin. I didn't know what he was really doing here. When we sat in the car on our way to the airport it was silent Benjamin sat next to me in the backseat and it was awkward. After the dinner at my parents he haven't spoken a word with me.

"So we are here" Brett said and I smiled he got out the car and so did Angela.

"Well tell harry I said hi and I'll see you soon" Angela said and I nodded and hugged her.

"I will, take care both of you" I said and hugged my brother before I took my luggage and walked in side of the airport. The flight was long and very boring but as soon as I landed I was happy to know that harry was waiting for me at the airport this time. I got my bag and then walked straight to where I knew Harry was. I could see tons of paparazzi and fans outside but I didn't see Harry anywhere. That's when I felt someone grab my shoulder I spun around and met a perfect pair of green eyes. Harry smirked at me and I smiled at him.

"Hi baby" he said and I raised my brows.

"Did you just call me baby" I said surprised, I was surprised such a sweet nickname came out of his mouth. And he chuckled and nodded.

"Shut up" he said and put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer and kissed my lips. He kissed me hard and I smiled before he pecked my lips one more time before letting me go.

"Well hello to you too" I said and he had a arm over my shoulders and guided me through the airport and out to the parking lot where he had a black SUV just like the one in Los Angeles.

"Ellie your seat is on the other side if you don't want to drive?" He said with raised brows and a smirk. I knew that they drive on the wrong side of the road but I just did as I normally do.

"Yeah right" I said and got around the car one more time. When we started driving Harry put his hand on my thigh and made circles with his thumb that he always does.

"Your hair is so long harry" I said and reached for his head so I could run my finger through his hair.

"You need a haircut" Harry shook his head and looked at me.

"Never" he said and I sighed and I knew he wouldn't cut it.
I looked out the window and saw the streets of London pass by and I've never been to London I think it's a very beautiful city with tons of pretty buildings and things to see. When Harry parked I saw a big house colored in white. The windows was big and the front door was also big. It was bigger than his house in LA and I was surprised I didn't know harry was into this modern and big houses. Harry stepped inside and I followed and put my bag in the living room and laid down on the couch. Harry laid down on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Harry stop it tickles" I said and pushed his head away and he smiled and kissed my lips. He looked so thoughtful and worried at the same time.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I asked and pushed the hair away from his face.

"Well I actually have been thinking and I have a suggestion" he said and I furrowed my brows not knowing what he meant.

"Well we have two days before we go on the tour bus and I thought that maybe we could drive to my mothers house today and go back tomorrow night" he said and sounded a little bit scared when he told me. I raised my brows and nodded.

"I would love that" I said and then continued.
"But maybe we can have some sex and a shower first?" He smirked at me and then looked at me.

"That's my girl" he said and placed his lips on mine. I ran my fingers through Harry's hair and he smiled in to the next kiss. His kisses traveled down my neck and he tugged at the hem of my shirt and I helped take it of and then he unbuttoned my jeans and took them of too. He took of my panties and then I felt his lips placing kisses on my hip and then I could feel his hot breath where I wanted him the most. He ran his tongue from my center to my clit and I grabbed the couch cushion underneath me in my hands and gasped for air. His tongue swirled in circles and then he sucked at my clit and I felt one of his hands on the low of my stomach holding me down to the couch and then I felt one of his fingers press in to me and it felt so good I wanted to scream. I let out a loud moan and then I felt myself getting closer.

"Harry" I moaned and he knew that I was close I whined and let out another moan before I finished I felt my legs shake and Harry looked up and hade a satisfied smile on his lips. I let out a deep breath and then sat up and pulled Harry up to sit on the coach again. I started with pulling of his shirt and then unbuttoning his jeans. He helped me taking them of and then he pulled down his boxers with them. I sat down on my knees on the floor and smirked at harry who raised his brows. I took his length in my hand and started to pump up and down and then I put my lips on it and kissed the top and then dragged my tongue up his shaft. I put as much as I could of him inside of my mouth and swirled my tongue and sucked. When I looked up at Harry through my lashes his head was leaned back and his eyes were closed. He had his underlip between his teeth and I could see one of his veins on his neck. I stood up and Harry looked up at me and then I straddled him and sat down on his length feeling him filling me up. I leaned my head back and I felt Harry's hands on my waist pulling me closer so he could kiss my chest before he unclasped my bra and kissed my breasts. I moved my hips in a perfect rhythm and I felt him take deep breaths and I let out a moan when he was deep inside of me. Both me and Harry reached our highs together and I reached for the blanket and wrapped it around me before I stood up.

"Shower?" I asked and he smiled and nodded before I wrapped both of us in the blanket and headed to the bathroom.