45 - im sorry mom

Ellie

I looked at Caleb again and he sighed.

"Fine but I know that what we had was great and so do you, but say hi to harry for me" he said and I watched him walk out from the apartment. And I sighed, and then I heard my phone ring and saw Harrys name on my screen.

"Hello" I said, and he sighed.

"Uhm, hi, am I calling at a bad time or?" He said, and I sighed.

"No, no you're not" I said, and he chuckled and I was just staring in to the wall while I heard his voice.

"What's wrong?" He said, and I felt a tear running down my cheek.

"uh, I just had a very rough day" I said.

"Do you wanna talk about it"

"So, I went to the hospital for a yearly checkup..."

"Wait are you, don't tell me you're sick" he said.

"I'm not, but I saw my mom we got in to a huge fight and then I left and I got home and found my ex on the steps and we got in to a fight and now I just want you" I cried and Harry sighed.

"I'm sorry, that I'm not there" he said, and I wiped away my tears.

"You know you could always fly back"

"I can't do that harry, I have a job and my life is here... I'll see you in a couple of weeks when you get back" I said, and I heard him sigh.

"Okay, and I really don't like you to see that stupid ex of yours" I heard him say and I chuckled.

"I love you" I said and hung up.

The weeks went by fast and I was at Harrys house waiting for him to come home when my phone rang. It was an unknown number and I picked up.

"Hi it Ellie speaking" I said and I heard a woman's voice on the other end.

"Hi, I'm Veronica Miller and I'm calling from
Donatella's office in New York, is this Eliana Sutter?"

"Yes, this is she" I said and I knew what this was about. A couple of months back I created a few designs and sent them to this company to launch my own brand together with Donatella.

"Well I'm calling you about those designs you sent us, Donatella would be honored to work with you and help you launch your own brand, so we would like you to come to New York for a meeting next week" she said, and I chuckled and smiled.

"Yes, I would love to. I'm glad you called, and would you please email me all the information?" I said, and the woman took my email information and we hung up as Harry opened up the door and I smiled.

"Hi" I said, and he dropped his bags and closed the door.

"Hi" he said and walked over to me after he took of his shoes. He walked up to me and kissed my lips. Then we both laid down on the couch and he laid on top of me.

"I am so tired" he said, and I ran my fingers through his hair and I turned so I was laying on my side and my arms were wrapped around his torso.

"Me to" I said, and he looked down at me.

"You're always tired" he said, and I nodded in to his chest.

"We are going to New York next week" I said, and Harry looked down at me.

"We are?" I nodded and then looked down at him and he had raised his brows, and I wasn't sure if I was able to tell anyone about this yet. So, I chose not to tell him and we could just get a little bit of vacation to ourselves and then I could sneak off to that meeting and I could tell him about it when everything's done.