12 - drunk

Harry

I had my hand high on Ellies thigh and I could see her getting more uncomfortable I loved making her this way. And she had put away my hand twice, now I was in for my third try and she didn't push it away. My fingers were dangerously close to her core and I could already feel that she was damp from my touch. And now I were so high up her thigh that I could put her knickers to the side. I saw how she turned her gaze to me and I could see her cheeks turning a little bit more pink. And I smirked at her and pushed one of my finger inside of her and let my thumb run over her clit. I saw how she started to pick at the paper on the beer can with her nails and how she watched Louis and Liam when they talked.

"So Ellie, what do you do for a living" she took a deep breath before she answered.

"Uhm, I work in a clothing store, only part time and then I'm an agent for my brother" she said and then took a deep breath again. And I could tell she was close to finish and she clenched her thighs together and put her hand out on the table when I felt her finish around my finger.

"What store? And agent for your brother? Is he in to music or what does he do?" She cleared her throat and I fixed her panties and then put my hand on her thigh and made circles with my thumb. And she took her hand and put mine away and I sighed and took a sip from my beer and ran a hand through my hair.

"Gucci, uhm he plays hockey" she said and they all raised their brows. Niall who loved sport was quick to pick up that her brother played hockey.

"Hockey? What team?"

"Minnesota Wild" she told them and I watched Niall nod and Liam too.

"So you're from a hockey family then" I was about to tell them who her dad was but I didn't.

"yeah you could say that" she said and then let it go. And they all did and they started to talk about the tour that was coming up instead. The night went by and I could tell that Ellie had gotten a little bit drunk. Right now she was standing at the bar talking to Niall. I could see that she laughed at his probably stupid jokes and I walked over to them.

"Harry, are you driving? Can you take me home?" She asked and I could tell she was very drunk. I nodded and we both said bye to Niall and we went outside.

"Maybe we should walk home so you get to sober up?" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah it's just three blocks, but I'm cold" she said and I took of my coat and placed it over her shoulders. And we started walking.

"Thanks" She said when we walked down the street. I smiled and put my arm around her waist so she didn't stumble on her own feet.
When we was in her lobby she leaned her head against my shoulder and closed her eyes and I knew I had to walk her upstairs. I took her to the elevator and then to her front door.

"Ellie where is your keys" I asked and I noticed she had the hiccups and then she answered.

"In my purse" she said and I opened it and took out her keys and then got her in to the apartment. I helped her take of her shoes and then walked her to her bedroom and then she started to take of her skirt and blouse. And then her bra and then she took the big Minnesota hoodie. I guess that is a routine thing cause even when she's this drunk she put it on. And then she laid down and I put the covers up for her and when I thought she had fell asleep I was about to walk out of the bedroom.

"Harry?" I heard her tired voice say.

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay, please?" She said and I smiled even though she couldn't see me and I nodded but I realised she couldn't see me in the dark.

"Sure I'm just going to get you some water" I sad and I heard a small okay before I walked out to the kitchen and got her a big glass of water. And then I got back and put it on her nightstand and then I undressed and laid under the covers and it only took a few seconds before she had turned around and her arm was around my torso and her head was on my chest. And it only took a few minutes for me until I had also fell asleep.

When I woke up the other side of the bed was empty. And I heard someone in the bathroom and I thought maybe she was taking a shower. I turned to the nightstand and grabbed my phone.

From: Mary
Take her out tonight, I made a reservation in Styles at Nobu at 9, Hope you like sushi!

I sighed and felt a bit sorry for Ellie that she had to eat sushi when she's hungover. I didn't even know if she liked sushi. After a while Ellie came back, her face was pale and she had black circles around her eyes, her hair was just a mess of curls and she did still have the Minnesota hoodie on. She sat down on the bed without saying a word and just stared in to the wall.

"Uhm, Mary texted, she made a reservation at Nobu tonight" I said and she turned around.

"Okay, what time?" She asked.

"At 9 so I pick you up at like 08:30?" I said and she nodded before laying down on the bed. She closed her eyes and I knew she fell asleep. I stood up from the bed and put on my clothes from last night and called Niall and asked him to come pick me up. Ten minutes later I saw him pull up at the street outside of the lobby.

"Did you spend the night?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep" I said and he smirked at me. I knew what he was thinking.

"Are you in to this girl for real harry?" He asked and I snorted and shook my head.

"no, definitely not"

"so you stayed only to have sex?" I don't know if I was supposed to lie or whatever but I did. She would never find out anyway.

"Yes" I said and looked over at Niall.

"Well, nice, she has an amazing body, it's insane" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah you should see her naked" I said and he laughed at what I said and then I checked my phone and saw that she had texted me a few minutes ago.

From: Ellie
Thank you for getting me home last night. Sorry if I said or did anything stupid.

To: Ellie
No worries. see you later, dress sexy ;)

I smirked at what I typed back and I knew I would get a respond on that.

From: Ellie
You're an ass