68 - Dunkirk

June 17th 2017, London

Ellie

"It's not that Harry" I scream at him and look at the boy who has my heart in his hands.

"Then what is your problem?" He yells at me, I sighed and shook my head. His cheeks where a little red and he looked so angry.
"Do you want him?" He screamed. And I sighed and felt a tear running down my cheek.

"Are you so dumb?" I yelled back and he shook his head.

"Are you supposed to be asking me that?" He asked and I looked at him and raised my brows. He had been going on and on about me seeing Caleb for a coffee a couple of days ago. And that escalated in to a huge fight about if we want to have kids and get married and if I am going on the tour with Harry or what is going to happen. And then it slipped that I never sold my apartment and that it's empty waiting for me if I would possibly change my mind. But that part of the fight were over in a couple of hours when I decided to sell it.

"Yes Harry, I thought you'd changed and me seeing him for an hour at a coffee shop is nothing you have to throw your crazy fucking jealousy on" I said and threw my hands in the air.

"I'm not jealous" he said out of all I said it was that he remembered. I rolled my eyes and he sighed.
"Don't roll your eyes at me" he said and I turned around and walked away.
"Why are you walking away" he yelled and I could hear his steps behind me.

"Cause this fight has been going on for three days harry and I'm exhausted" I said and started to but stuff in my bag.

"What the hell are you doing? Where the hell are you going?" He said and stopped me from packing when he took the bag from my hands.

"I don't know, I'm just tired of fighting. Would you please stop and realize that I fucking love you and I want you" I screamed in his face and dropped the clothes I was holding in my hands to the floor.

"I know" he said and I sat down at the edge of the bed and he stepped to stand between my legs and took my face in his hands.
"I'm sorry for saying all those mean things to you" he said. He has been saying a lot of shit the past days and I had him sleep on the couch. Even though I was still running out to him when I heard him screaming from his nightmares and I found him drained in his own sweat and he was confused and scared.

"I don't like when you act that way, it really hurts my feelings" I said and he looked in my eyes and then brought me to his chest.

"I know, and I'm sorry" he said and I nodded and let my tears make wet marks on his T-shirt. We both laid down on the bed and he held my body tight and I buried my face in his neck.

"Where you serious about the baby thing" I asked and the words I would leave if we had a baby, was repeated in my head.

"No, you know I would never do that" he said and I put my hand on his cheek. And then moved the hair out of his forehead.

"Do you promise" he nodded and then leaned in to kiss my lips.

"I promise" he said and I nodded. And then got out of bed and Harry sighed.

"Where are you going" he asked and I chuckled and looked at the clock.

"Well I was going to get ready but I can wait for a while. Maybe we can get some sleep" I said and he nodded. He looked exhausted I know he haven't been getting much sleep the last three days since I refused to sleep next to him and he have been having nightmares. I got back on the bed and got under the covers and harry did the same and then pulled me closer and put his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and twisted the ends around my finger and then just repeated the motion and I could hear his light snores and I fast fast falling asleep after him. Cause as much as I hated to admit it I hated to sleep when his body wasn't close to mine.

SutterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara