1 - how Harry met Ellie

Edited.

Ellie

I could se how he was staring from across the bar and I think that my friends noticed too. And I just pretended that it wasn't a big deal. But of course it was, I knew who he was. I haven't been living under a rock for the past four years. I could see from the corner of my eye how he took a sip out of his beer and then looked over at me again.

"Ellie, he is staring like crazy. Go talk to him" my friend Angela said. I looked over at her and rolled my eyes. She had been nagging about it for an hour now and I've been staring back at him now and then. Our eyes meeting in intense stare as he gave me a smirk.

"I won't go talk to him" I snorted and looked back at my friend. Me and Angela had known each other for years, she used to date me brother. It was a weird at first when they broke up but we managed to stay friends either way. She was my best friend and since they didn't end it on bad terms it was fine.

"Why? It's time to move on don't you think? Get yourself out there and you should try by doing him" she said and gave me a cheeky smile and I shook my head again.

See me and my ex boyfriend Caleb broke up a couple of months ago. We've had horrible last two years in our relationship, she was fucking horrible but we had been together for so long. And been through so much that it was somehow comfortable and just annoying to break up. But he was a fucking asshole, he hurt me over and over and over again. So when I finally cut all the ties with him I decided to take some time to myself and heal. No boys.

"I don't know if I'm ready" I said and she snorted.
"Please.. I'm not saying go date him, I'm saying let him fuck your brains out.. he looks like the right guy for that" she said and I rolled my eyes knowing she wouldn't stop nagging about it until I did it.

And this is also liquor courage, I would never have gotten of this chair and walked across the bar if I didn't have 5 tequila sunrise in my system. 

"Fine, I'll go talk to him" I jumped out of my chair and took my bag from the bar and hung it across my shoulder. My feet carried me across the bar where he sat. While I was walking I wondered what even got me in this bar in the first place. I normally hate to go out, but after me and Caleb broke up and I had my time to myself I was quite enjoyed going out. To a quite boring and empty bar in downtown Los Angeles. And that made me also wonder what a guy like him did in downtown LA.

Harry

I couldn't keep my eyes of her. Her brown hair was cascading down her back and it was messy but in a sexy kind of way. And it was put behind her ears so I could watch her in profile. She was drop dead gorgeous. Her black jeans hugged her short legs perfectly and her loose white t-shirt hung loosely on her shoulders showing of some of her lace bra. I could see her perfect plump lips around the straw taking a sip out of her drink. And I kept wondering how they would feel wrapped around me. I also noticed that she saw me staring in the corner of her eye. And soon I could see her walking towards me. And I took a final sip out of my beer before she reached the chair next to mine.

"Hi" She said. I looked in to her eyes and they were a perfect blue colour, they were shining. It was one of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

"Hello" I answered her. She smiled and showed of a perfect set of white teeth.

"Uhm so my friends have seen you staring at me for about an hour and wouldn't shut up about that I should go talk to you. So uhm hi again" she bit her lip and seemed kind of nervous. And I smirked at her and let my eyes travel from her eyes to her lips.
"I'm sorry.. didn't mean to stare but you're very pretty" I said. Which was true, and I saw her blush as she let her eyes move away from mine.

"You want something to drink?" I asked as the bartender walked towards us.
"Sure" she said and I gave her a smile before turning towards the tall bald guy behind the bar.

"I'll have a beer and then whatever she wants" I said and nodded my head towards her.
"Tequila sunrise please" she said with a smile on her pretty face.

"So how did you end up here.. it's a pretty shitty place" she said and looked around and I nodded.
"I like when it's not to crowded" I answered. Which was true. I've come here. Few times now and it's never crowded and no one ever recognizes me. Which is really fucking nice.

"I agree" she said and I gave her a smile. Our flirting kept going as we sipped on our drinks and my hand found it's way to her thigh as she was leaned against the bar turned towards me.

"Maybe we should get out of here?" I leaned back, my face inches from hers and she looked chocked but still not scared. She just nodded. I knew it wouldn't be that hard to get her to come with me.

"sure, uhm I do not live that far away we could walk there" she said her blue eyes still locked with my own. I nodded and she turned her heel and I walked behind her getting a really good look at her ass which was perfect like the rest of her. When we got out of the bar and have walked for a bit she looked over at me and stopped. She reached out her hand for me to shake and said.

"I'm Ellie by the way, if you care about my name at all" she said with a small smile on her lips. I took her hand and shook it.

"I was going to ask you, but I'm Harry, Harry Styles if you didn't already know that"

-
So that was a very short chapter that will continue with a longer one. I just wanted you all to know how the two of them met.

And I'm sorry for bad grammar, spelling and stuff since English isn't my first language.