19 - happy

Ellie

I looked up at Harry who still was asleep. His lips were slightly parted and light snores could be heard. I was still shocked about his statement last week. That I actually had him like me a lot. And I knew I would have a hard time to trust him but not a hard time to fall for him. But he has those bad sides that weigh up to the good and I can't let him have all of me. I turned and reached for my phone and didn't reach it when I felt Harrys arm sneak around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I felt his hot breaths in my neck and I smiled a bit.

"Morning" I heard him say and then he nuzzled his head in between my neck and shoulder.

"Hi" I said and turned in his grip. I put my arm around his waist and my leg around his hips. I felt his fingers running up and down my spine and I could hear his heart beat in his chest. A few minutes of only laying there Harrys phone rang. He turned to his back and brought me with him so I was laying on top of him and watched as he answered the phone.

"Hi" his voice was raspy and I loved it that way.

"Mum stop, Yeah it's true" he said and looked at me. I raised my brows and he shook his head.

"No, you can't, not yet" he said to the person I assumed was his mother at the other end. He talked to the person a couple of minutes and I had also reached for my phone and looked through my notifications. Angela had texted and wanted to meet up later which I gladly said yes too. I heard Harry say bye to his mum and he tossed his phone to the other side of the bed and turned us over.

"was that your mum on the phone" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah" he said and I smiled and ran my fingers through his curls.

"She wants to meet you" he said and kissed my shoulder.

"Okay, can I meet her?" I said and he looked up and shook his head.

"No"

"No?" I said and frowned.

"I don't want you to meet her, yet" he said and I raised my brows and shook my head.

"Uhm Okay" I said and he laid down beside me and I turned around and sat up from the bed. I stood up and looked for my clothes, I put on my black jeans and a big hoodie. I ran my hand through my curls and then took my phone from the nightstand.

"Where are you going" Harry asked and I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I am going home" I said and then walked out from the bedroom and I could hear Harrys footsteps behind me.

"Ellie stop" I turned so fast he almost ran in to me.

"Stop what?" I said and he sighed.

"Why are you even mad?" He said and I took a deep breath and started to explain.

"Because harry, I open up to you more and more all the time and I told you about the cancer and about my mother and I let you meet my family. And all you ever opened up about is that you don't like when I leave and that you like me"  I almost screamed and he took a step back. And I heard how the vase he had with flowers behind the sofa got thrown to the floor. I jumped and I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"That's what I mean Ellie, I can't change over night I'm not a person who opens up to anyone you have to give me some time. And I don't want you too met my family if I'm not sure this will continue after the fucking contract is over, I hate this contract and it feels like that is that keeps us together and I know you deserve better and I know I'll never be enough for you" he said in a loud voice and my eyes were wide open and staring at him. I've never heard him raise his voice like that before.

"Harry, you'll be enough for me if you just let me in. And if this is something more, if I am just something more to you than just sex and a contract, act like there isn't a contract" I said and then left him there. I walked out and got in my car as fast as I could.

Harry

I don't know why I got those outbursts
and throwing things to the floor when I fought with her. I just got so annoyed and mad that I couldn't control myself. But the things I felt towards her annoyed me, I didn't want to need her like this all the time. As soon as she wasn't here I almost climbed the walls and that annoyed me. So that's why I am pushing her away. I knew we had studio time now so I got in to the shower and then put on a pair of black jeans and a light purple hoodie. When I got to the studio everyone was already there. I sat down next to Louis and I was still mad which they all noticed cause I hade three pairs of eyes looking at me.

"What?" I said and looked between the three boys.

"Where have you been the last 24 hours? We've been calling you like a 100 times" Liam said and I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"At home" I said, and that was true. I had been at home.

"and you weren't answering cause?" Louis said.

"I was busy" I said and shrugged my shoulders, that was also true, I was busy with Ellie.  Louis smirked and I think he understood what I meant.

"You were busy" he said and I nodded.

"You've been with Ellie" he said and I raised my brows.

"Yes" I said and they all seemed surprised.

"Harry are you still just using her" I sighed and shook my head. I got more annoyed that they asked about her.

"I'm not using her" I answered Liam. He shrugged his shoulders.

"What is that then, just sex and a contract?" Niall asked and I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't the person who opened up but if I did I opened up to these three boys.

"I don't know, she's just something special, I don't know how to explain" I said and put my head in my hands.

"Well I can tell you this, she's a keeper mate. And she has the sickest body I have ever seen" Niall said and I gave him a glare.

"Shut up Niall" I said and he smiled at me.

"I'm just saying" he said and I chuckled and he put his hand on my back.
We recorded for about and hour and then I went home to call Ellie but when I drove up to my driveway her car was already there and I parked mine next to hers and I saw that she sat in the car and looked up when she saw me pull up next to her. She got out of the car and stood in front of my car waiting for me to get out and I took got out the car and before I new it she had her arms around my torso. I put my arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head and then I heard her say.

"I'm sorry" she said and I sighed and looked down at her.

"No I'm sorry, I'm just no good at this, I'm not good at opening up to people I'm sorry" I said and she looked up and puckered her lips and I kissed them.

"It's fine I shouldn't have pushed you, I know you will open up when you're ready I just, I feel kind of left out" she said and I took her hand and dragged her inside.

"Don't, cause it's just I want you all to myself before I show you off to my family and I want to know you before my family does and I just don't want to rush things and my family is the people I love most in the whole world and i know when you met them I have given all of me to you and I can't do that yet" I said and she nodded, i kissed her forehead and then held her tight.

"Okay, we will take this slow" she said and I nodded and then put my arms around her waist and hugged her. And it felt so nice, I got this warm feeling inside of me when she was close I almost felt truly happy and I haven't felt that way in forever.