Prologue + Info

Huh?

Where am I?

Why is it so dark?

What's going on?

I... Am... Did I die?

You are in a place where the dead are to be judged...

Eh?! Who are you?! Show yourself! I don't... I don't know what I did wrong or what I did right, but please... I need to know what's happened to me!

... Very well...

A light slowly started to brighten up the darkness... I slowly started to look around the room with a confused look on my face. I find myself sitting down on a chair in this very dark room with the light over my head.

 I find myself sitting down on a chair in this very dark room with the light over my head

"... Where the hell is I," I mumbled to myself, looking around before I notice these red eyes walking towards me. I was shivering at the thought of going to hell. When it became closer... I see that it is a demon... a very unique style of a demon.

 a very unique style of a demon

"... Who are you," I asked the demon, knowing that my issues are bad enough right now. "... I am what people call me a monster... A devil from hell to do things to sinners like you... Maybe a Demon Lord or God... but not as godly powerful like my lord, Lucifer... since we fell after all," The demon said to me, "What I tell you right now is for the deceased..." "I... died," I said, shocked that I died, "... What did I do... To put me in Hell? Did I... I do something that I regret?"

"Calm, young one. What you did was something that you humans think of. Sin. You guys sin, yes, but it's the very point of the soul that made you became this," The Demon explains to me, "Only those who are driven by the guilt of own actions is sent to Hell on their own, sending you to loopholes of the very scene that made you... you. The door is open and you can leave and Heavens above can see that you overcome your guilt and can either change you into one of them or one of us. But... you came in the wrong day at the wrong time, understanding that where both Heaven and Hell give the souls a second chance. It can be many things, reincarnation, reborn, or even better, your soul gets transported to another world of your... liking... or whatever fetish you're into, which hey. You do you, am I right? So, they put monsters like me and other beings to put you in your place. So basically speaking, I'm more of the... Chaotic Neutral in your terms."