"Is everything alright?" I asked him, only to receive a confused look. "You just seem down and not like yourself."

"Didn't think I was being that noticeable," he laughed, shaking his head. "I'm alright, just a bit over everything. Ever since Allison's death, Malia and I haven't stopped arguing and then Scott hasn't been himself and I haven't been able to talk to him. I always use to go to Allison for help... but now she's not here."

"Dude, I'm so sorry. But I know for a fact that everything will be fine. I know how strong you and Malia are and you will both sort this out soon enough," I smiled, tapping him on the back.

I'm not the best when it comes to advice, so I know for a fact that it didn't make Stiles feel any better. He did manage to give me a small smile though, which made me feel slightly better. One thing that surprised me though, was that when he mentioned Allison's name it didn't hurt. Not as bad as it use to.

"Breakfast!" Stiles yelled out, grabbing a plate for him and Malia.

I got a plate for Theo and I as well, putting on everything that looked appealing. I also put baked beans on Theo's, because I know he likes them, but none on mine as I don't particularly like them. I handed him his plate and sat down next to him, as we began to eat.

I looked over at Malia, who was now awake, and watch as they both spoke. She had a slight smile on her face, but it still wasn't like it use to be. There was something going on there, something that Stiles didn't tell me about and clearly something they don't want people to know about. I shook my head and continued to eat, minding my own business.

"So we were thinking since it's our first time here, all of us should check out the river and go for a swim. Then after today we do our own things and chill by ourselves," Isaac suggested, standing in the middle of the group so everyone could hear him.

I nodded in agreement and heard everyone else agree. It was a good idea though. Spend today together and then go our separate ways. That way we get to spend some time together with everyone and I won't get sick of Theo as easily. I mean I do love him and I love spending time with him, but when we spend everyday together, it can get tiring.

"So when everyone's finished, we'll get changed and then head down there." Isaac added, sitting back down to finish his breakfast.

Theo and I were the first ones to finish breakfast and get changed. When we waited for everyone else and when we were all ready, we headed down to the river. Even though the river bank was right next to us, we wanted to go down a little bit to the cliff, so we could jump off it if we wanted to. The walk was only about 15 minutes, but it was the perfect weather for it.

Once we reached the river, Malia and Stiles set up the picnic, whilst everyone else ran towards the water. I grabbed Theo's hand and jumped into the water with him. It was refreshing and cool on my hot skin. I went back up for a breath, shaking my head as I did so. I looked around and saw everyone else swimming, including Stiles and Malia.

I dove back under the water, opening my eyes as I looked down to the bottom. It was eerie and disturbing, that all I could see was darkness. For such a beautiful, blue, clear lake, you wouldn't expect to see something so disturbing.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, scaring as it rested on my shoulder. I quickly shot up for air, looking behind me to see Theo. I smiled and swam closer to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"What were you doing?" He asked me, chuckling as he looked down.

"Just seeing what was at the bottom. Defiantly don't recommend looking." I told him, smiling as I looked into his eyes.