"Woof! Woof!"

'Why's Enu barking so loud?' Crystal asks herself 'Ugh! Don't tell me it's those guys messing with her again!'

"H-Huh?" Crystal's jaw drops as she finds the chubby dude and Y/N slowly creeping up on the dog. 'The store clerk and... Y/N?! Wait, how do they even know each other!'

Crystal felt a little jealousy sting her as she swallows a lump in her throat. 'Why am I feeling... envious?'

"Got ya!" You shout out as you dived for Enu, only for her to growl and jump on your head, pushing you away as she scrams for her secluded corner. "Ah, shit!" You cursed as you rubbed your chin.

"Y/N, I told you that wasn't gonna work!" Daniel looks back at you.

"You have to try man, I mean, how did we get electricity again? That one dude, um... Benjamin Jefferson Thomas something flew a kite and invented electricity! Everyone said he was dumb as shit to do something like that, but he invented goddamn electricity." You nodded.

"Not even close..." Daniel mumbles out.

You caught somebody in the corner of your eye, looking up to find a pretty girl standing at the entrance of the empty lot. Your one eyebrow lifted up, a sudden scowl flashed on your features as you tilted your head.

"Whatcha staring at, huh?" You said all delinquent like, getting up in an instant as you leaned back a little, stuffing your hands in your pockets. "Ya cruisin for a bruisin?" (You've been watching old delinquent films on Netflix as of late).

Crystal suddenly becomes a little flustered before coughing in her fist "Uh, so you guys know Enu?" She laughs a bit nervously, focusing her attention of Daniel.

"Ah yeah" Daniel nods as the two started to chat.

"... Oh so we're the same age? I thought you were older than me"
"Oh goodness! Do I look mature to you?"
"No! That's not what I meant!"

"That's so thoughtful, you brought her canned tuna and some water. Someone brought food before." Crystal points out as she smiles kindly at Daniel.

"Oh... well she can't just eat food on the streets" Daniel says before trying to pet Enu, only for his little chubby hand being engulfed but the pregnant dog.

Crystal stands near Daniel, her smile turning into a dreadful one as she could feel you glaring a hole into her skull. 'She's glaring at me, is she threatened by me? Jealousy perhaps?'

"Oi" You spoke sternly as a chill went up Crystal's spine.

"Y-Yes?" Crystal smiles, trying to hold a straight face as she turns to look at you.

"Do I... Know you from somewhere?" You nod your head to the side.

Crystal's stomach dropped, her mind racing with thoughts as she mentally scolds herself 'Did she recognize me? Oh my god what if she knows my true identity? No that couldn't be... I'm just paranoid, there's no way can a normal person know that I have two bodies. Yeah that's right'