After the dancing,eating and all people startes leaving as it was almost time for magrib,I sauntered to the house,and checked my phone,...

Oh My Allah!so many missed calls from all of them,and some friends....
But let me call Yaa khadija first.....

Janan you have to go and greet her,as i have sent the food already....

I prayed magrib,as she said she wants to meet the governors wife,she would be in the Government lodge soon,and she wants to see me,also mum said i should go and greet her......

The driver Ahmad hired for me was summoned and,I got ready in my jallab as usual,with black veil,
With my Friends Farida,Aleela and Maryam that came all the way from katsina, excorted me....

So many securities at the lodge,So many Expensive Cars,OMG!Janan this people are unbelievable...
I called Yaa khadija,and told her we are at the gate,she sends a security personnel to lead us...

I saw endless Cars and security everywhere,
Jaanan but she is not the only one here right,Aleelah asked..

Yes i think so,
Is like the Groom is here too,Farida chimed in...
I looked at the phase they always lodge when they come and i felt his presence...

I smiled,Janan so you are happy by the mere mention of him,May God have mercy on your soul...
We get to the phase and he lead us to the entrance,A security officer led us in,,,

We passed by 2 living rooms before asked to sit in the 3rd one,

We were seated on the carpet,and she came in...
So finally i am meeting My sister in law today,she was followed by 3 security personnel....
We abruptly stood up and she hugged me....

We exchanged pleasantries and she sat down,What are you doing?Please sit on the couch..

No we are ok here,Maryam uttered...
Noor,y are you hiding,no stop being timid i am yohr sister not mother in law,we both smiled,they offered refreshments,

Hope you alighted safely,i managed to utter,
Yes Noor,but you are not letting me see your face...
they laughed while Farida that i was hiding behind her moved leaving me all alone there,,,

I was reticent,Ya Allah!You are very beautiful Noor janan,my brother is indeed lucky i blushed aa i was fidgeting my fingers...

He alighted just few minutes back,with his friends even Khalilullah...

I raised my head and smiled,What about the kids i muttered...

i left them in Abuja,I wanted seeing my bride and the governors wife.
I smiled,thank you....
I am sure she senses my twitchiness....

She asked me to follow her,we went into the room,she sat down i waa about sitting on the carpet when she held my hand no Noor janan,sit down i am your sister please...

I blushed and and sat on top the bed,she looks like Ahmad,

So do you need anything,i said no,
OK,i told your Sister that because of the dinner and Walima we will not be able to convey you to your house directly,tomorrow,so i was thinking on Sunday after the Walima we would take you to your house and your family and friends can dispatch on Monday,we have a Jet that would return them home,thou that was what we planned when we brought the kayan lefe right?
Yes,i told them already,I smiled....

They can stay longer if you want,your parents have no problems with the decision but your husband i am afraid,she smiled....

I closed my eyes and smiled too,
We will take care of you i promise,dont be nervous and you know you can open up to me,dont be gullible.....