Chapter 6- not one bit

*meridas POV*

I woke up to the light snore of hiccup next to me. I got up and decided I'd look for something to eat, maybe rabbit? That sounds good.

-skip forward-

I arrive back to see hiccup and his dragon still asleep. I gently push him to wake him up.

"Hiccup, get up." I say loud enough for him to hear me. Hiccup quietly stirred before waking up completely. So I start to cook the rabbit that I shot in the eye. If only it was a bull, it would have been a bullseye. I snort at my little joke, forgetting that hiccup was behind me.

"What's so funny?"he asked as he started walking closer.

"Oh, just a joke I made." I answer, not looking up at him. He looked as though he was waiting for me to say something else. So I looked at him back.

"What?" I asked, getting impatient.

"I like jokes" he said. I sighed.

"I got the rabbit in the eye and I said to myself, if I got a b-" I couldn't finish my story because I was cut of by a weird sound coming from in front of us.

All of a sudden a portal-looking-thing popped out of nowhere. And out walked a boy, with white hair, a blue hoodie with frost covering it and a stick. Followed by him was a girl, she was wearing a pink ad purple dress, no shoes and she had really really long blonde hair. Both looked to be about me and hiccups age.

"You need to come with us." Said the boy. Who does he think he is?

"I'm sorry, but we don't know you guys, and no" hiccup answered back. Good thing he did.

"Jack! We haven't even introduced ourselves!" The girl said, lightly slapping him on the arm.

"I'm Jack. This is Rapunzel, we're in a hurry, you need to come with us. We will explain when we get there" said so called Jack. I'm not going anywhere if he's going to be this rude.

"Where are we going?" I asked, finally getting something out.

"The North Pole!" Rapunzel explained excitedly.

Hiccup started to walk towards them before I stopped him.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted, my thick Scottish accent taking over.

"They seem nice and I want to know what's going on. Plus they might have more food than a rabbit" he explained. I lowered my arm and we both slowly walked towards the two in front of another portal.

"My name is Hiccup" Hiccup said with pride.

"Merida" I say stubbornly. I don't like this. Not one bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!! So here is another chapter! :D I hope you're liking it so far, please give me any feedback that I might need to make my story better.

And I'm sorry if there is any spelling errors, I'm on my phone and it has autocorrect so that should explain it all. PLUS I'm also really sorry for the short chapters I will try and make them longer, I promise!

Please vote and comment because I love you all :D

Peace out

*Milzy*