Chapter 5- Lets go

*Jack's POV*

I grabbed Rapunzels hand and threw a snowglobe. We stepped through it and were transported to North's workshop.

I lead Punzie into the globe room and made sure that my presence was heard.

"North we need to talk" I said as the other guardians turned to look at us. I could hear Punzie next to me gasp.

"I'll be back in a few minutes I just need to talk to North, make yourself at home" I said to her as she started to walk towards the Easter kangaroo.

"Ah Jack! What can I do for you?" North asked as we walked out of the globe room.

"She can see me. She can see you guys too. How?" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"Ah yes, about that, last night, Manny and I talked and he chose three new guardians. They are all about her age, and she is one of them. You must find the other two and bring them here. There is a boy and another girl." He explained in his thick Russian accent.

"Okay, two questions. How? And why?" I asked annoyed that I had to be the one finding them.

"Finding them should be easy. They are both travelling together and you can use a snow globe for that. And because Pitch is back. And he is stronger. We need new guardians to help us defeat him before things get even more serious than they are. Jack, you must hurry" I was speechless.

I thought we beat Pitch. How can this be? How will these three be any help? All these questions are running through my mind. But they are interrupted by Norths voice.

"Jack. Go now. They are located somewhere near Berk"

I walk back into the globe room to find tooth inspecting Rapunzels teeth.

"Tooth!" I exclaim. "Punzies teeth are fine!"

"Did you just call me 'punzie'?" She asked. I smirk to myself and nod.

"Why? Don't like it?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Well get used to it. Because I'm going to use it from now on" I said with a wink. She was mad. She looked cute when she was mad. I'm not denying it.

"Let's go Punzie" I say as I throw a snowglobe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAM that happened.

If you have any questions or anything, just ask me :D

QotD: what ship do you like better? Jackunzel or merricup?

A: I like jackunzel :D

Peace out

*Milzy*