Part 23 (Final Chapter)

(Sorry, but this chapter is hella cringy. Just warning you now.)

     Man, life really does fly by because before you knew it, it was already our wedding day. I mean the wedding was only about a week or two after all that. To be honest it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen in my life. I mean it couldn't have gone any better. Just everything about it was... Perfect.

After the wedding, something quite amazing happened. Well you where probably already expecting this but, I found out I was pregnant! How I was to react to this...well...

    I gasped as I saw the results. I sat down on the bathroom floor and covered my mouth. I tried to hold back tears of joy, but I just couldn't help it. I sat there sobbing as I held the pregnancy test in my hand. I heard a soft nock on the door.

   "Baby?" I head Yoongi's voice say as he slowly opened the bathroom door. He immediately noticed me on the bathroom floor. He walked over and crouched down next to me with a worried face.

   "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong baby?" Yoongi asked in his soft sweet voice. He wiped away the tears with his thumb as he cupped my face in his hands. I looked at him in the eyes. I gave him a smile.

   "Yo- Yoo- Yoongi," I struggled to say through the tears.

    " What is it baby? What's wrong? Why are you crying, love?" Yoongi asked getting more and more worried by the second. I took a deep breath in trying to control my breathing.

   "Yoongi.... You're.. you're.." I struggled to say with a quivering voice. I took one more deep breath in. I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's neck pulling him into a hug. I set my head on his shoulder, just letting the tears run. He wrapped his arms around me comfortingly.

   "You're going to be a dad, baby. Y- you're going to be a dad..." I said with a quivering voice. I could tell Yoongi was a bit taken back because he didn't move for a good few seconds. He took a breath before he tightened his grip on me. Yoongi sat down properly and pulled me into his lap. He held me tight in his arms comforting me.

   "It's okay, baby...  There's no need to cry. It's okay." Yoongi said trying to comfort me in his arms, but all I could do was cry more and more.

                           ~~Time skip~~

    "Mommy~ when's lunch going to be ready?" Malachi whined out as he sat at the dining table.

   "Yeah when's lunch gonna be ready?!" Lora and Mecisa asked impatiently.

   "I'll be done in a second. Just be patient." I said with a smile. I said as I finished putting the peanut butter on the PB&J sandwiches. I picked up the plates and set them down in front of each of the kids. They all immedietly started to eat. I walked back to the kitchen and put all the silverware in the sink. I leaned my back up against the counter and crossed my arms. I looked over at the clock on the stove.

   3:16pm. I let out a small sigh as I looked over at the kids.

  'Ash. Yoongi, where are you? You where supposed to be home over an hour ago.'

  I thought to myself. I looked away and started to look around the kitchen thinking.

    "Hey Mommy?" Mecisa said as she looked over at me. I looked back at her and put a small smile on my face.

   "What is it sweety?" Mecisa put her sandwich down and finished chewing.

    "When's Daddy going to be home?" She asked as the other two stopped what they where doing and looked at me waiting for a response. I looked down for a minute thinking then looked back up with a smile.

    "He'll be back soon, promise." I said as my smile got bigger. I crossed my arms and looked at the clock.

   ' hopefully'.

  The kids finished their sandwiches about 5 minutes later. I picked up their plates and set them on the counter top. The kids hopped off their chairs and were about to go back to the living room to play when the door suddenly opened. I immediately looked up to see who it was, along with the kids.

    Yoongi pushed the door open with his back and shut it with his foot. Yoongi held a large-ish brown cardboard box in his hands.

    "DADDY!!!" Malachi yelled as he ran towards Yoongi, his arms wide open. Mecisa and Lora ran up to Yoongi as well. They all gave him a hug around the waist, except for Lora who her height only let her give him a hug on the leg. Yoongi's gummy smile appeared as the kids gave him a big hug with their enormous smiles.

  "Hi Daddy!" Lora said as she looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled back.

   "What's in the box Daddy?" Mecisa said as she stood on her tip toes to try to look. Yoongi let out a small laugh then looked up at me. He gave me a small welcoming smile.

   "Come here, love. I wanna show you." Yoongi said with his deep soft voice.

   " Here back up, give me a bit of space." Yoongi said as he looked back at the kids. I raised an eyebrow as I walked over with my arms still crossed. Yoongi squatted down and set the box down in front of him. He pulled back the blanket to reveal a small, about eight week old, golden retriever puppy.

    "A PUPPY!!" Lora yelled as Malachi bent down to pick up the puppy. My face when to shock as soon as he revealed it.

  "Yoongi!" I said in a loud whisper. Lora took the puppy from Malachi and looked it in the eyes with a large smile. It stared back in wonder and curiosity. The kids focus immediately changed from Yoongi to the puppy. Yoongi stood up straight and looked at me with his adorable gummy smile.

   "Yoongi, what the hell?" I whispered yelled as I looked at him in the eyes. The kids where to fixated on trying to figure out a name for the puppy to care about what we where saying. Yoongi looked at the kids with a smile. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist. A sly smile appeared on his face as he looked down at me.

"Well you said you wanted one 7 years ago." He said as a small laugh escape. I
sighed and rolled my eyes as I leaned my head on his upper arm. I couldn't help but let a small smile spread across my lips.

                               'This man'