Part 6

"Tayla!!"
  I heard a familiar voice gasp out. I yelped from the sudden noise. Yoongi and I just stood there not moving. I immediately pushed Yoongi off of me to see who is was.
  My aunt stood there with shock and anger drawn all over her face. "Aunt Marrie?!?" I said with curiosity and and surprise in my voice. She sat the bag she was carrying down on the coffee table. "What are you doing here?!?" I asked not moving. My aunt just started at me in disbelief of what she just saw. "I swear it's not what you think." I said. Those where the only words I was able to say.
    Her face became blood red with anger. "I'M NOT LETTING MY NIECE BECOME A SLUT!!!!" My aunt yelled as she ran towards me. I tensed up. She raised her hand to slap me but Yoongi instinctively pulled me out of the way. She glared up at him. His doe eyes widened realizing his mistake. "Um... Ma'am-." Yoongi was cut off  "And who the hell are you!?!?" My aunt asked aggressively. Yoongi stood in front of me protectively.
   He tends to always do this to me whenever he thinks I'm in danger.
"You get away from my niece!" My aunt said. My aunt raised her hand about to hit Yoongi. I rushed in-between both of them. "Aunt Marrie, please just calm down! I swear to God it's not what you think. So, please can you just calm down and listen to what we have to say?" I said the first thing thing that came to mind. Not the best, but it at least got her to calm down a bit.
   Yoongi instinctively lightly placed a hand on my waist. My aunt noticed this and glared at him dead in the eyes. He instantly realized what he was doing and pulled his hand away and looked away.
    Yoongi, my aunt, and I all sat at the table in silence. Yoongi was fixing his shirt. He buttoned up the three buttons that were unbuttoned. After that he quickly tightened his tie and placed it accordingly.
  "May I speak with you in private?" I asked Yoongi. He nodded. We both stood up and walked to the guest bedroom. My aunt's eyes never left Yoongi.
   I closed the door with a sigh of relief. Yoongi sat on the bed and put his hand on his chest. "She's going to kill me.." Yoongi said with a shaky voice. I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "You'll be fine, I promise. My aunt wont do anything to you. She'll listen to what we have to say." I told him reisuringly. He nodded his breath still a bit shaky. "Just think of this as a business meeting." I said with a smile. Yoongi nodded then cleared his throat. "A business meeting. Right." He said calming himself. I Took a step back as he stood up. He took a deep breath in and fixed his tie. I smiled as I fixed his collar. "Do I look okay?" He asked still a bit worried. I smiled and rubbed his shirt flattening and making it look nicer. "You look like a king... My king" I said before giving him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled. " Okay, c'mon." I said before turning around, opening the door, and walking back to the dining room. Yoongi stayed close behind me the whole way. I sat down and Yoongi quickly did the same. My aunt's eyes started directly at Yoongi. We sat there for about a minute before my aunt broke the silence. "You kept saying 'its not what you think'. So then what was it?" My aunt said not breaking eye contact with Yoongi.
  "I... Um..." I sat there trying to think of what to say. Yoongi looked over at me waiting for me to say something. "Well, umm... We where just...... each other.... Nothing sexual. I sware." I studdered out. My mind couldn't think of anything to say. That was the only thing that was able to come out of my mouth.
   She continued to stare at Yoongi. She quickly looked him up and down. Yoongi noticed this and when into his "business man" mode:
   His face went from expressionless to confident. He straightened his back to make him look taller and more intimatding. He crossed his legs and clenched his hands and placed them in his lap.
  My aunt leaned back in her chair studying his body language. "A business man I see." She said with a confedent smile. Yoongi nodded ever so slightly. "May I see your business card?" She asked leaning back towards the table. She clenched her hands and placed them on the table in front of her. Yoongi pulled out his wallet out of his pocket and got out one of his business cards. He handed her the card and she gladly took it. Yoongi put his wallet back into his front pocket. She studied the card for a few moments then placed it down in front of her. "So are you one of his workers or something?" My aunt asked not very impressed. Yoongi cleared his throat.
  "Hello ma'am. I am Min Yoongi, owner of Hidies sports company." He said before standing up and reaching his hand out to formally introduce himself. This part is what really shocked my aunt. She did well to hide it, but for raising me since childhood, I can tell when she's hiding something.
   She stood up as well and shook his hand. They exchanged smiles and sat back down. "I wish we could've met under better circumstances." Yoongi said with a small chuckle. My aunt nodded. "Yes, agreed." She stopped for a moment looking at Yoongi still studying his body language. "I've herd allot about you from other business owners." She stopped for a moment then smirked. "I've been told you have no mercy for other companies. A heart of stone. And never show your emotions. And only speaks when necessary..." My aunt said slightly tilting her head up. "But every time someone talks about you, one topic is always brought up. How fondly you talk about your girlfriend. How amazing she is. How she's always so nice and understanding." This is when my aunt's face changed from stern to soft. Yoongi looked over at me and I kept my attention on my aunt
  "And I hope that that is you Tayla?" My aunt asked looking over at me. Yoongi looked at me trying to hold back a smile. I nodded looking down embarrassed. A smirk appeared on Yoongi's face. He placed a hand on my thigh and leaned into my face and whisper in my ear. "When I said everyone, I wasn't lying. I meant everyone." Yoongi took his hand off my thigh as he leaned back to a sitting position in his chair.
  He was referring back to what he said at the school.
  I couldn't help but just smile. I covered my face feeling heat rush up to my cheeks. I placed my head on the table not able to keep myself up right. I was just giggling to hard. I wasn't making any noice or at least making very little of it. I honestly have no idea of why I was laughing. Maybe I was embarrassed or nervous. Maybe even a bit excited. All I know is that I was in awe over this.
   My aunt smiled seeing my reaction to what he said. "So how long have you two been dating now?" My aunt asked as she pulled her attention away from me and back to Yoongi. Yoongi completely ignored my aunt and just stared at me with a small soft, loving smile on his face. To be honest he probably didn't even realize that she said something. Yoongi couldn't just look away from my cute reaction.
  I took a deep breath in and sat up straight in my chair. Yoongi quickly looked away not wanting to get caught staring. My aunt let a small laugh escape her mouth as she realized what what just happened. "So how long have you two been dating?" She asked again acting like it's the first time she asked. "Three almost four years now." I responded looking at Yoongi. He wasn't looking at me, but the other direction. My aunt knew why he wasn't looking. She could see the ever so slight change in color on his cheeks.
   Me and my aunt sat there for a few minutes talking. Yoongi excused himself and went to my bed room, probably for a nap.
  Me and my aunt talked for a few hours before she left.
  "Bye Aunt Marrie. See you again soon." I said as I opened up the door for her. She smiled as she took a step outside. Before leaving she turned and looked at me. "Tayla let me tell you something," she said looking me straight in the eyes. " I know I only met him recently, but that man in there loves you more then I could have ever even imagine." She stopped and smiled before continuing.  "When I was told all those stories about him talking about his girlfriend, I was always like 'yeah he likes his girlfriend.' but today I found out that he truly loves his girlfriend. He truly TRULY loves his girlfriend..... He really does like to talk about you where ever he goes." A sly smile spread across her face. "He especially likes to talk about how he's gonna marry you one day." My aunt said with a sly smile. I looked away embarrassed. My cheeks slightly turning red. "I know Aunt Marrie. He likes to bring up marriage every now and then." I said looking back at her.
   Her attention drifted away from me and to something behind me. I turned to see Yoongi with a tired expression. He yawned as he wrapped his arms around around my waist and laid his head on the top of mine. My aunt looked at him. "May I have a word with you in private?"  Yoongi and I both were surprised. He lifted his head off of mine and looked at me in the eyes. I knew what he was thinking. I smiled and fixed the collar to his shirt. "You'll be fine... I can assure you that." I said with a small laugh. He gave me a half hearted smiled. He stepped outside and I closed the door behind him. I walked back to the kitchen giving them plenty of privacy.

   Derpity derp. It's late I'mma head to bed soon my lovelies. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed 😁