Part 20

***N/A POV***

Yoongi woke up arms still wrapped around Tayla. He squinted his eyes at the light flooding into the room from behind the curtains. He slowly got up off the bed and closed the curtains. He sighed and looked back at Tayla.

    She was still sound asleep cuddled up in the sheets. He looked down at him self and his eyes widened as he realized he was still completely naked. He quickly changed into some clothes. He grabbed a large shirt and put it on Tayla not wanting her to be cold or rather not as naked. He walked out to the living room and looked around at Tayla's clothing everywhere. He went around and picked everything up. In the process realizing that he broke half of it. He folded it and placed it on the coffee table.

   He stood there kinda feeling a bit bad for what he did last night. He sighed then walked over the kitchen and got a glass of water. He quietly walked into his room and placed the water cup down on the night stand next to Tayla. He squatted down next to the bed to be eyes level of Tayla. He smiled softly as he pushed a bit of hair back behind her ear to get it away from her face.

   "You know what's right down the street from here? Your favorite bagel shop." Yoongi said with a smile. He slowly got up and gave Tayla a small peck on the tip of her nose.

    Yoongi changed into a light grey suit, the one that he always wears. He fixed his hair a bit and headed out the appartment and out of the building.

  It was about a six or seven minute walk to the bagel shop. The line was short so Yoongi was able to make it quick.

                        ***Tayla POV***

   I was woken up by the sound of the door closing. I was about to sit up when an aching soreness came rushing to my lower stomach.  I sat up slowly and put my hand on my stomach. I groaned and laid back down. I looked over to my side, and we'll of course, there's an empty spot. I groaned again snuggling up in the blankets. I shut my eyes and sat there for a few minutes.

    I started to drift back to sleep when I heard a light nock at the door. I cringed a bit and pulled the blankets up to my face more not wanting to wake up.

   "Hey, babe." I heard Yoongi's voice say with a deep yet soft tone. I kept my eyes closed as I felt him sit down on the edge of the bed next to me. I groaned again as he slowly started to rub my thigh soothingly.

   "I bought your favorite bagel." Yoongi said trying to tempt me out of bed. I sniffed the air and caught the sent of food.

    "Food?" I said quietly still kinda half asleep. Yoongi nodded with a small smile.

  "Well I'm not hungry." I said gruppily before turning over to my other side and covering my face with the sheets. Yoongi let out a little pout sound.

   "I'm guessing you're grumpy and sore?" Yoongi asked as he placed the bag on the nightstand next to the water. I nodded slowly a bit embarrassed. Yoongi let out a little giggle. He slid himself under the sheets with me and wrapped an arm softly around my waist.

    "Oh man, I really did a toll on your neck." Yoongi said as he examined the side of my neck. He touched it slightly and I flinched at the sudden cold feeling of his hand. He pulled his hand away.

    "Sorry, I didn't think I did it that bad last night." He said with a small guilty smile.

   "Yeah sure. You know everything hurts now." I turned to look at him.

  "What are you even doing? Get! Out of bed!" I said as I waved my arms for him to get out of the bed. He quickly got off the bed.  I turned around with a 'humf'.

  "Leave me alone." I said as I pulled the blankets up to my nose.

  "You should probably rest for a few days. Give your body some time to hea-"

  "Bagel." I said as I reached my arm over and put my hand out for him to put the bag in my hand. He chuckled at how bratty I was being. He grabbed the bag and placed it in my hand. I quickly pulled it back to in front of me and pulled out the bagel.

  "Wait please don't...... Eat... on.. my.. bed." Yoongi sighed but couldn't help but smile.

   "Okay, Babe. I'll leave you alone for a while. Just call me if you need anything." He said calmly as he walked to the door. He stopped and looked back at me one more time before turning the corner back to the kitchen/dining room/living area.

I may or may not of taken awhile to up load this..... Sorry. Thanks for reading!!
💜💜💜