part 14

We somehow found our way to the couch. Yoongi was laying down with one leg off the couch and his upper body leaning on the arm. He had both arms wrapped over me as I laid on top of him. I had one hand up his shirt placed on his chest. We both had our eyes closed as we just sat there admiring the feeling of being with each other. We both laid there for a good 20 minutes just talking about our future together.

   "What about a large two story wood cabin on top of a hill?" He asked with a smile.
   "Mmm I wanted more of a city like. Maybe at like the end of a culdesac. But I want a big yard." I replied with a soft smile. "But then the city will start to grow. So we should move out to the country." He said as he rubbed my back slowly. I giggled. "But I want somewhere close to a city. So that we can still go out and have fun." Yoongi adjusted his position under me. "Mgm... But your all the fun I need in life. So there's no point moving close to a city." He said hugging me tighter. "What about my wants though?" I asked in a whiny voice. "I'll give you anything you want, love. Just say the word." He said with a smile as he moved one of his hands under my shirt and onto my back. 
  "Like two boys and a girl. A nice one story farm house, close to the city. With a nice sized back yard, fenced in of course. And a golden retriever named raxes." I said with a cheeky smile. "I'll think about the dog." Yoongi said with a laugh. I laid there with a smile on my face.

            "You two are truly the cutest."
I nearly fell off the couch in surprise to the sudden noise; thankfully Yoongi caught me. I completely and utterly forgot that my parents where here.
  "Careful." Yoongi said quietly. "Mom what the hell. How long have you been listening?" I said as I sat up on Yoongi's lap my legs on either side of his waist. Yoongi grabbed my waist as he looked up at me. My mom was leaning on the kitchen counter drinking a cup of milk.
    "Mmmm probably 10 or 15 minutes now." My mom said with a sly smile. I rolled my eyes as I rolled off Yoongi. I stood up and fixed my shirt. I glanced down at Yoongi. He looked up at me with a pouty face, not wanting me to leave him.
  I sighed as I walked back to the kitchen. I brushed my hands threw his hair as I passed Yoongi. I walked by the table and picked up the plate and forks with an annoyed face. "Yoongi can you put the fruit away?" I called out to Yoongi as I put the plate and forks in the sink. Yoongi got up sluggishly and walked over to the dining room. He picked up the fruit and put it away.
   "You know your fiance doesn't talk very much." My mom said as she watched Yoongi put the fruit away. I looked at my mom then at Yoongi with a smile, telling him to come here. He gladly walked over and grabbed my waist as he put me in front of him so he could lean on the counter. "Actually, if we're being honest here, he usually never shuts up. Kinda like you herd earlier. He likes to talk allot." I said as Yoongi put his face on my shoulder holding me tight around the waist. He closed his eyes just listening to what we were saying.
  "For some odd reason  he doesn't like to talk around family though. I think he's just afraid of saying something wrong. Or messing up his relationship with you entirely." I said looking at my mom. She moved to the island and was leaning on the counter in front of me. I felt Yoongi nod agreeing with what I said. "So how long have you two been dating now?" My mother asked as she crossed her arms intrigued by what I was going to say. " Three years now. Actually I think four years now." I said as I felt Yoongi smile on my neck. He kissed me lightly on the curve of my neck.  My mom looked a bit shocked. "Four years? Your father proposed to me on our 2 month anniversary." My mother said with a laugh.  Yoongi lifted his head and placed it on top of mine, so he could look at my mom. "On our second year of dating I asked Tayla when she would be willing to marry.." Yoongi stopped for a moment to think back. "She said she would only marry me if I asked her on her day of her graduation... She was joking of course, but I remembered it. And I took it to heart. So I did exactly that." He stopped as his gummy smile appeared on his face. I looked down at the floor with a smile remembering the day he proposed. My mother smiled just imagining it.
   " You could probably find a video of it. I think I saw an article on it the other day. " I said looking back up at my mother.
   " That's honestly just plain adorable..." My mother glanced at Yoongi, who had buried his face back into my shoulder thinking back to when he proposed, then back to me. "My sister is the one who sent the card... So how did she find out about you two?" My mother asked wanting to know more. Me and Yoongi stopped breathing for a moment remembering.... That horrible.... Agonizing...... Embarrassing... Memory. I cleared my throat. "Well.... She kinda.... Walked in.. on us..." My mother cut me off.
   "Having sex?!" My mother asked in excitement and shock. Yoongi chocked on his saliva. Yoongi had to let go of me to cover his mouth while coughing. My eyes widened.
  "Nonononono. Nothing like that. I swear!" I said as I waved my hands out in front of me. My mother tilted her head. "So then.. what where you doing?" My mother asked as Yoongi caught his breath. Yoongi hesitantly grabbed my waist again. He looked down at the ground trying to get the dirt thoughts out of his head. "Um... I..... We where just teasing.....  That's all..." I said as Yoongi blankly nodded just trying to keep his mind PG-13. My mother smiled slyly.
   "Just teasing?" My mother said questionably. I nodded with a laugh. "Yes just teasing.." I said reisuringly. Yoongi stared blankly down at the ground.
  "So how'd you guys meet? Tell me everything I'm really curious to know!" My mother said with a smile. I looked at Yoongi for a second thinking of where to begin. "Where do I begin...? We could start with the day we met.." Yoongi looked back at me with his big doe eyes. His eyes wandering around my face studying it. A small smile spread across his face admiring me. I smiled back and looked back at my mother. "Um how we met... Heh, funny story. I actually found him on the side of the side walk. He had gotten to a street fight I believe and someone stabbed him. They ran off with his belongings." My mother looked at me in shock.
   "Stabbed?!?" My mother looked at Yoongi with shock. "It wasn't that deep so I was able to just bandage it up. I'm actually kinda glad Dad taught me about wounds and how to patch them up properly." I said with a bit of a laugh. "Here, look, he still has a scar from it." I said as I turned around to Yoongi. I looked up at him asking for permission. He shrugged. I slowly lifted up the side of his shirt. There was a large scar from where he was stabbed. My mother looked at it in awe.
   "Your are certainly lucky to be alive." My mother said as she leaned back on the counter.
                                 ****
     I continued to tell my mother about our relationship. Telling her everything she wanted to know.
   I was about half way through talking about our second year dating when Yoongi's phone went off. He grabbed his phone to see what the notification was. He sighed then kissed me on the top of the head.
   "Hey, the CEO called a meeting to meet with me. I got to go." He gave me a small smile as he genuinely scooted out from behind me and headed off to our room. About two or three minutes later Yoongi walked back out wearing one of his suits.
   I walked up to him and fixed his tie witch was a bit crooked. He smiled at me and kissed me on the lips.
   "I'll be back as soon as possible." He leaned down close to my ear and whispered  
  "Wanna have a little fun when I get back?" He asked teasingly. I lightly hit him on the chest. "Stop." I said with a little growl to my voice. "My mothers right there.Now go." I said with a smile. He laughed quietly as he turned around and headed out the door. I sighed as I rolled my eyes ignoring what he said. "Man that boy." I said with a small laugh. I turned around and walked back to the kitchen. I sigh as I lean back on the counter staring at the door.
  "Isn't he the owner of the company? Why does he have to go to work? Doesn't he have a CEO for that?" My mother asked a little worried but also curious. I sighed and nodded.  My mother looked away with a tsk. "Don't brush off what your father said. You never know." My mother said with her eyes shut slowly shaking her head. I looked at her offended.
   "Don't you ever even think of saying that ever again. He'd literally be the last person on planet Earth to ever cheat on someone. To be honest, I'm more likely to cheat on him then him to cheat on me." I said with disgust and offense in my voice.
   "You do realize that this is the first time me and your father have ever met this man. We have no idea what he's really like." My mother said in defense. "Here prove us wrong and go to work with him."
   I laughed nervously then slowly shook my head. "No. No. Yoongi might die of excitement." My mother looked at me confused. "He's been dieing to take me with him to work ever since I found out about it. He ask at least once a week but I always turned him down." I said as I look down at the ring.
  "Why don't you go with him?" My mother asked. I glanced up at my mother then back down at the ring.
  "Because I never thought that we would ever get this far. I always was like 'yeah we'll last a year or so at the most.' But back then I don't think that understood how much of an amazing boyfriend I had. I actually don't think I realized that untill probably the start of the year. And I kinda beat myself up over it for not realizing sooner." I felt a lump grow in my throat. My mother leaned forward and rubbed my arm trying to comfort me. I glanced up at her with a smile.
  "I know your father would say different but I think that you two truly love each other. I mean I was just standing here listening to you guy talk was honestly adorable." She sighed "I remember when me and your father where like that. We always wanted two different things. He wanted a small simple life with four kids. But I always wanted fun and adventure. Well, I got what I wanted. But he was never as truly happy as me. That's why we had you. I wanted your father to have at least a little but of what he wanted." She smiled with a sigh.
"I know that he'll make you a great husband one day." I smiled back at her. "Now continue on with your story. Kinda left me on a cliff hanger there." My mother said with a small laugh escaping her lips. I smiled as a little giggle escaped from my mouth.

     What is up my homies? How's the story coming along? Do you all like it? Don't forget to rate it. Hope y'all enjoyed
                               💜💜💜