Part 5

When I woke up, it was dark out. Yoongi had fallen asleep with his arms still wrapped around me and me laying on his chest. I closed my eyes but quickly opened them remembering I had work. I slowly started to get up but Yoongi's strong arms pulled me back down to his chest." Five more minutes~" he said tiredly "No Yoongi I have work." I said as I tried to get back up but couldn't. "10 more minutes then." he said annoyed and tired. "Yoongi," I said getting whinny. "I don't have the luxury of being rich like you. I can't afford to miss work." I said in defense. Yoongi sighed "And I don't have the luxury of seeing my beautiful girlfriend very often." He said as he cuddled closer to me.
   He wasn't wrong. We really don't get to see each other very much. But that's okay because I know in the future we'll see each other.
He smiled knowing he had won. "I love you, baby" Yoongi said keeping his eyes shut. I sighed with a smile " I love you more though." A quiet laugh escaped his mouth. "Whatever makes you happy." He said quietly. I shut my eyes and fell back asleep.
   I was woken up to the feeling of someone rubbing my thigh. "Tayla..." I heard a deep, soft voice say. "mhhmmmggh" I said not wanting to wake up. "Tayla. C'mon you have school" Yoongi said as he continued to rub my thigh. I squinted my eyes before opening them. I sat up with a stretch and a yawn. I looked over at Yoongi who had a soft smile. "Good morning, baby." He said as he leaned into my face. He lightly placed his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back. "Good morning to you too." I said with a bit of a laugh. Yoongi took his hand off my thigh as he stood up. "Now, go get dress, love. I'll drive you to school." He said before exiting the room. I slowly got up and stretched again. I changed and did my morning routine. I walked out to the livingroom. Yoongi was the couch waiting for me. When he herd me he stood up and turned around to face me. A sexy smile appeared on his face. He walked up to me and pulled me into him as he placed his hands on my waist. "Looking as beautiful as always, my queen." He said looking me up and down. I looked at him in the eyes for a second the looked away as I felt my cheeks turn red. I lightly hit him in the chest. "Stop it~" I said as he chuckled a little bit. "Okay okay.. let's get going" he said as he pulled away and pulled me to his side.
     He walked me out to his car and opened up the door for me. I got in and noticed my backpack on the floor. Yoongi shut the door behind me and got in the driver's side. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I stared down at my backpack mindlessly. "Did you have homework or something?" Yoongi asked as he started driving. I shook my head. "No I guess I just forgot to bring my book bag in. If I did I'll just copy someone else's." I said taking my eyes off it and looking at him. "Devin's?" Yoongi asked narrowing his eyes. I nodded. "You know I don't like you being around him." Yoongi said keeping his eyes on the road. "Why?" I asked a bit confused. "Because it's just... I..." He stuttered trying to think of what to say. My mouth kinda dropped open realizing something. " Your jealous?" I said as a smile creeped across my face. " What?!?" He quickly glanced at me then back at the road. " No!" He said as he tried to play it off. I just laughed and looked away. "I.... I just don't like the way he  looks at you." Yoongi said with a scoff. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.
   Yoongiy stopped the car in front of the school. "Well we're here now." He said before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I smiled before getting out of the car. I was walking to the front doors when I glanced back I just smiled and looked back in front of me. I walked into my first period class and I was instantly greeted by Devin.
***
  The bell rang for the end of the day. I put everything in my book bag and headed out of the classroom. I walked out of the front doors of the school and pull out my phone to see if Yoongi texted. "Hey. Tayla." I heard someone call out. I look up and noticed some of the popular girls walking up to me. I just look at them a bit confused. "Hi?" I said as they stoped to stand in front of me. They all had smiles in their faces. Not sly mean smiles, but genuine 'friend' smiles. "Hey, Tayla. So we where just kinda wondering-" the girl was cut off by another girl. " Who was that guy you were with yesterday?!?!" The girl asked excitedly. I was  taken back a bit by the sudden question.
'why are they asking about Yoongi?'
  "Yeah who is he?" " Is he single?" "What's his name?" " What's his phone number?" They all started to bumbard me with questions. I took a step back a little bit overwhelmed by all the questions. "Have you guys know each other long?" "Is he your brother? You guys look like you could be siblings." "How come we've never seen him before?" "Does he have a girlfriend yet?" "Do you know what kind of girls he's into?" "Is he rich? He was driving an experience car." I was about to take another step back when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. The girls instantly stopped talking when they saw who was behind me. I looked up to see Yoongi resting his chin on my head. "Yoongi?" I said a bit shocked that he was here again. He smiled at me softly. "Did you miss me?" He asked as he let go of my waist. I just smiled at him. Yoongi broke eye contact and looked at the other girls. He smiled and said "good afternoon ladies." they all looked at him in awe. Yoongi wrapped and arm around my waist as he took a step forward to stand next to me. He looked down at me. "C'mon let's head home." He said as he was about to turn around but was stopped by one of the girls. "Wait! Are you two dating?" One of the girls asked Yoongi with a little hope in her eyes. Yoongi looked at her confused then looked at me. "Have you never told them about me?" He asked a bit offended as he squeezed my waist. "Well I never had any reason to." I said in defence. " I literally tell everyone I meet I have the best girlfriend in the entire world. But you don't even tell one person. One person!" He said looking down at me, staring straight into my eyes. I just looked at him. " I mean I would..... But nobody ever wants to talk with me..." I said as I looked away, at the ground, embarrassed. He sighed looking at me. "You have me to talk to ya know? You can always come to me and compliment how good of a boyfriend I am to you." He said with a bit of cockiness. I rolled my eyes but looked back at him. I tilted my head a bit just know realizing what he's wearing. "Why are you wearing a suit?" I asked as I picked up the tie from of his chest the dropping it back in place. He looked down at what he was wearing than back at me. "I had a meeting earlier. I got bored and left." He said with a shrug. I looked at him in shock. "You can't just leave a meeting like that. What if it was important?" I said looking up at him in disbelief. "You need to start taking your job seriously." Yoongi looked at me then sighed. "We can talk more about it when we get home." Yoongi said as he started to rub my waist reisuringly. Yoongi looked back at the other girls. " I hope to see you again. Have a good day ladies." Yoongi said before turning around and walking off with me by his side. "Why didn't you bring the car?" I asked looking up at him as we walked off. "So I could spend more time with you..." He said with a large gummy smile. He leaned down and kissed me on the top of the head. I smiled and leaned my head on his arm.
   It was about a 20 minute walk back to the house. When we got there Yoongi threw himself into the couch. He quickly loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top three buttons. He kicked his shoes off and put his legs up on the couch. I placed my book bag by the door and took off my shoes and placed them neatly by the door. I stretched and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I pored some water into it. I leand on the counter as I drank it. I walked over to the sink and put the glass in it. I was about to turn around then a pair of strong, somewhat muscular, hands grabbed my waist. I stood there with a smile. I then felt a hot breath on the curve of my neck. I felt a pair of soft plump lips press down on my neck. I placed my hand in Yoongi's hair. His kisses started to slowly move up my neck to my jawline. He turned me around keeping his hands on my waist. His kisses moved form my jaw to my cheek to my lips. He slowly and passionately kissed my lips. I started to kiss him back lovingly. He suddenly broke the kiss, leaving his face only inches from mine. A smile crept across his face. "I'm hungry..... Can you make some food~?" He said in a deep, soft, and comforting voice. I smiled putting my forehead on his. "No" I said softly. He moved his body up against mine, pinning me against the counter. I placed my hands on either side of me on the counter. He pushed his body even closer to mine leaving no space between us. "Please?" He said his voice getting deeper and a bit more pleading. "What if I don't want to?" I said as he moved his head to the curve of my neck. "But I'm hungry~" He said as his hot breath touched my neck. "Then order take out." I said with a small giggle. He moved his hands up from my waist and to my cheeks. He then kissed me on the forehead. "Your buying." He said quickly before turning away and walked off back to the living room. I just looked at him annoyed.
'you little....'
   He knew that I couldn't say no. The worst part is he knew he left me wanting more.
He took off the jacket to the suit and tossed it on the coffee table. I slowly shook my head in disbelief.
   I walked over to my book bag and grabbed my phone out. I glanced over at Yoongi who had fallen asleep on the couch.  I glared at him as I ordered take out for us. I then walked over to him and pulled out his wallet from his pocket. I stood up and opened it. I was about to grab some money when Yoongi suddenly snached his wallet from my hands. "Hey!" I said as I turned around to face him. "You're not using my money." He said as he stuffed his wallet back in his pocket. "You said you where the hungry. If your hungry then you'll pay." I said poking him in the chest. "And plus," my voice became really quiet "you shouldn't tease." Yoongi tilted his head. "I shouldn't what?" He asked teasingly. I looked away to the ground and said in a very very quiet voice "tease..." Yoongi bent down and tilted his head some more. "I shouldn't what?" He said teasingly with a smile. He started to back me up to the wall. "You mean I shouldn't do this?" He said as he pinned me against the wall. He moved his face close to mine and started to lightly peck my lips. I started to giggle. " Or this?" He asked as his pecks became kisses and started to move down my face and to my jawline. "Yoongi~ stop~" I giggled out. His hands wandered down to my hips. He pulled my body closer to his. "Maybe this?" He said as his kisses moved to the curve of my neck. I put my hands on his chest. I could feel my body becoming hot. "Yoongi. You need to stop the food will get here soon." I said, half heartedly trying to get Yoongi off of me.
                          "TAYLA!!"

Hoi guys! Sorry for not posting last week. So I made this chapter extra long to make up for it (2200+ words to be exact). I hope y'all enjoyed. Can't wait till Thursday for the next update!