Part 16

A tall man with dark brown hair and a nice figure walked in with his fingers messaging the bridge of his nose.

  "Yoongi, so help me God! What do...." He slowly stopped talking as he noticed me. He was a bit surprised to see me like most the other people in the building.

    "Wait... Is this.. I thought that she.. Did you force her to come?" He asked in confusion. Yoongi stood up witch forced me to stand up as well. Yoongi grabbed onto my waist with one hand. The guy quickly shook his head.

   "Ah where are my manners? I'm sorry, I'm Mr. Kim, CEO of Hidie." He said as he reached out to shake hands. I gladly excepted with a smile.

   "I'm so glad to finally meet you, Miss. Min." There goes that name again. The one that always gives me the butterflies. I felt Yoongi's grip on my wait tighten. I knew exactly what he meant when he did that

  'did you hear what he called you! That'll be your name soon, ya know? Are you as excited as I am, love?'

  "Ah, here come sit down!" Mr. Kim said quickly as he gestured to the couch. Yoongi pulled me back down on his lap again. Mr. Kim sat down in a chair. He put his elbow on the arm of the chair then placed his chin in the palm of his hand.

   "Ahhh... I've heard so much about you~ Well I mean from the very little amount that Min Yoongi speaks." Mr. Kim said with a smile. I looked at him a bit confused.

   " He doesn't speak?" I asked I bit confused. Mr. Kim shook his head.

   "No, not one bit. It's like very~ rare." He said with a small hand gesture. To be honest I was shocked. I glanced back at Yoongi, who what just sitting there with a calm but serious look.

    "Are we even talking about the same person?" I asked with a laugh. I glanced back at Yoongi the smile from my laugh still on my face. I turned my attention back to Mr. Kim.

    "Tell me, what is my Yoongi like here?" I asked my hand unconsciously gestured towards Yoongi's chest. Noticing this, Yoongi took this opportunity to hold my hand. He slid his fingers in between mine.

    "What's he like here... Well for starters he never talks. Like ever~ And he so cold hearted. Like he never smiles, he never laughs, he's always so serious. He's so terribly rude too. He bosses us around like no Tomorrow. He never gives us a break. If he ever catches us slacking off he gets mad. And some times he gets so done with us that he'll just go to his office and sleep. And if any of us try to wake him us he will cuss us out. He's just like eh~ Ya know?" Mr. Kim said with a bit of hop and also discuss in his voice. I was a bit taken back by this. I looked back at Yoongi confused.

   "Are you seriously like that here?" I asked him with curiouse eyes. He looked at me straight in the eyes with a straight face.

    "Well I have to reason to smile." He said softly. His hand left mine and when to my waist. He wrapped both arms around my waist with a smile.

   "But I mean, now that you're here I have a million reasons to..." Yoongi said his eyes closed as he put his face against the back of my neck. Mr. Kim let out a quiet gasp.

   "He does know how to smile!!" Mr. Kim said jokingly. I felt Yoongi's smile disappear from my neck. He still kept his face cuddled up to my neck. A small laugh escaped my lips.

  "So I'm getting the vibe that Mr. Min here is completely different at home?" He said his head slightly tilted in his hand. I nodded with a small smile.

  " What you just described him as, he's probably the complete and utter opposite." I said as I felt Yoongi's hot breath hit the back of my neck. This sent goose bumps threw my entire body, I ignored it keeping my attention to Mr. Kim.

   "Really?" He asked a bit surprised.

   "Yeah, like you said he never talks, well I'll have you know this man doesn't know when to shut up. Like he loves to talk and we could honestly just sit down for hours talking. But, to be honest, I wouldn't give it up for the world." I felt Yoongi smile on my neck.

    "And I can assure you that he is not cold hearted at all. He's probably the sweetest person I have ever met. He's always so sweet and caring. He especially likes to make me smile and laugh. And he's just...." I stopped for a moment thinking.

   "He's just everything you could ask for in a guy...." I softly smiled as I put a hand on Yoongi's arm, Wich was still wrapped around my waist.

    "Hey, I'mma let you guys talk for a while as I get some water, I'm a bit thirsty. I'll be back in a few minutes." He said as he let go of me. I stood up to let him out from under him. He stood up and softly kissed me on top of the head. I sat back down as he left the office.

   "Oh my Lord, you two are so cute." Mr. Kim said with a laugh. I smiled a bit embarrassed.

    "So like.." his voice softened. "Does he really not sleep with a shirt on. Like I've heard so many rumors about that." I tilted me head.

   "Rumors?" I asked.

   "Yeah, apparently one of out female workers walked into his office one day and he was asleep on the couch, shirtless. She screamed and ran out of his office." I smiled with a laugh.

  "That's not that hard to believe." I said as I pulled some of my hair out of my face.

   "He absolutely hates wearing shirts to sleep. I don't think he likes wearing them in general. He likes to walk around without a shirt on for most of the day. He used to only wear boxers but I quickly changed that and forced him to wear pants." Mr. Kim was a but surprised but also intrigued to hear more. We continued to talk for a while.

   How was the chapter? Good? Bad? Rate so I can know! Anywho, thanks for reading. Love you all💜💜💜