Part 18

I felt a hand grab me on the wrist and pull me away from Devin. Yoongi stood there holding my wrist while keeping me close to him. He was death staring at Devin.

   "I got the keys. We can leave now." Yoongi said in his deep angered voice. He didn't remove his eyes off of Devin. He quickly turned on his heels and started to walk off down the sidewalk.

    I was a bit surprised by this, but mainly confused. Yoongi was holding onto my wrist pretty tight and was actually kinda starting to hurt. When we reached Yoongi's car, he shoved me into the passenger side and he got into the driver's seat. I sat there and was lightly rubbing my wrist. It was slightly red from how hard Yoongi was holding it. He slammed the door shut and started the car.

   He didn't look happy. His eyes where narrow as he started down the road. I looked at him a bit scared, I haven't seen him this mad since the first year of us dating or when he met my father for the first time. I heard the engine roar as Yoongi pressed down on the grass petal.

   "Where we going?" I asked in a low shy voice.

  "My place." He said his voice deep and a bit raspy.

   I had only been to Yoongi's appointment a few times. I never liked going there since it was in the big city and I usually can't sleep with too much noise.

  We drove for about 10 minutes before Yoongi stopped the car in front of a large tall building. Yoongi got out quickly and walked over to my side and pulled me out with force. Even the valet guy seemed pretty surprised by how mad Yoongi was. He tossed his keys the the valet and the man quickly caught them. The guy jogged over to Yoongi's car. Yoongi, still holding me by the wrist, pulled me into the building and to the elevator. He held me tightly the entire way up to his floor. When the doors opened he pulled me out with a tug. He pulled me down the hallway and to a door. He pulled out a card and put it up against a scanner. The door unlocked and he pushed it open with his foot. He pulled me in in front of him.

   He had a large apartment. It opened up to a dining room to the left and a wall to the right. The dining room was wide open and was right next to the kitchen/living room. He had a large living room along with a large kitchen. Everything kinda fallowed a grey scheme. But it all fit well with each other. And to make the mood for all of this even better the apparent was only lit up by the moon and street lights from the widows that lined the opposite side of the house.

   He slammed the door shut and turned around to look at me. I wasn't making eye contact, I looked down at the ground feeling I had done something wrong. I was fidgeting with my hands and I had one of my legs bent as it rubbed the other leg.

Oh, boi. Oh, boi. Oh, boi.