Part 11

The news about me and Yoongi's marriage proposal spread like wildfire around the Hidies sports company. Most likely due to the fact that he didn't go to work for awhile. He decided to take a break from work and spend time with me for a few months. Around four months after we decided to take a break for awhile. Yoongi decided he wanted to go on a vacation. I happy excepted this and we went on a month long trip to a tropical island down south. We spent our time there with each other preciously.

*****

   When I opened the door to my house and stepped in. I took a deep breath in and exhaled with a smile. "Good to be back home." I said as I walked in. Yoongi stepped in behind me with the luggage. "We where only gone for a month. It wasn't that long." He said with a laugh as he placed the suitcases down the floor. I looked back him and smiled. "Maybe not for you but for me it felt like forever." I said as he took a step towards me. "A month for you is just a business trip...cut me some slack." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I closed my eyes with a smile as we walked backwards to a wall. I looked up at him and he pushed his lips up against mine. We both started to kiss each other passionately. I pulled away to get a breath of air. We both where breathing heavily from our short make out sessions. "Hey.... I'm kinda a bit tired." I said as I opened my eyes to look at him. He smiled and nodded. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He left one of his legs on the couch while the other hung off. One of his arms hung off the arm of the couch while the other rested on the back of the couch. He smiled at me from the couch, asking me in his head to "come here." I walked over with a yawn and laid down on top of him. He put one arm over me as I cuddled up to him. He sighed as he fell asleep fairly quickly. I guess he was just as tired as me because I did exactly the same.
                        ***N/A POV***
   When Yoongi woke woke up he immedietly noticed Tayla laying on him. He sat there for a moment holding her and just admiring her. A smile spread across his face as she cuddled up closer to him in her sleep. Yoongi looked at the clock from the couch.
   It was about 2 am. Yoongi sighed as he started to get up. He slowly got up trying not to wake up Tayla. He picked up Tayla bridal style and carried her back to her bed room. He laid her down on the bed and covered her with the bed sheets. He stood up tall and turned to head out of the room but was stopped by someone grabbing the back his shirt. "Mhhmghmmhh...." Tayla said tiredly.  Yoongi looked back at her and smiled. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead. "I know baby... But I need to change and I'm a bit thirsty...." Yoongi said in his calming deep voice. He stood up and walked over to the closet and got out a pair of pajamas. He took off his shirt and threw the pajamas over his right shoulder. He walked out of the room and to the kitchen. Keeping the pajamas over his shoulder. He got down a cup from one of the cabinets and pored some water into it.
   Yoongi's back was turned when he heard the front door open and close. He stopped for a moment and turned around. Two middle aged people stood at the entrance to the living room staring at Yoongi in confusion. Yoongi looked at them a bit surprised but also confused.
   "Who the hell are you?! And what are you doing in my house?! Why are you half naked in my kitchen." The man said as he took a step forward defensively. Yoongi stood there not really knowing what to do. The woman took a step forward as well. "Where's my Tayla? What did you do to her?" Yoongi went into a little shock realizing who these people where. "Tayla?! Honey are you here?!?" The older woman called out. Yoongi took a step forward trying to stop the woman from saying anything.  "Wait no she's try-" Yoongi was cut off. "Yoongi? Is someone here?" Tayla called out tiredly from the bedroom. Yoongi glared at the older woman as he set his pajamas down on the kitchen counter. His face softened as he walked back to Tayla's room. He slowly opened the door and looked at Tayla with a soft smile. Tayla sat in her bed her eyes half open. "Did someone call my name?" She asked with a yawn. Yoongi walked up and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. He put his hand on her thigh and slowly started to rub it. "I think there's someone here to see you." Yoongi said in a soft quiet voice. Tayla looked at Yoongi confused.
                        ***Tayla POV***
I sat in bed looking at Yoongi confused. 'someone here to see me?'
I thought to myself. Yoongi took my hand and helped me out of bed. He led me to the door where I let go and walked out so see who was there. My eyes widened as I saw my parents standing there. "Mom! Dad!" I said in joy nearly yelling. I ran up to them an gave them both a huge hug. My dad was the one who really hugged back my mom kinda half heartedly did.
   My father was the one who was always found of me. He's the one who truly wanted to have me. I think my mom was more annoyed when she found out she was pregnant with me. She was the one who always wanted to be on the go. So, I would guess, she was pretty agitated when she wasn't able to travel for 9+ months.
   I quickly pulled away from the hug. "Hey sweety. How's it been?" My dad asked with a large smile. I smiled delightedly "I've been fine." I looked at them a tad bit confused. "So uh... What are you guys doing back anyway?"  I asked as I glanced at both of them. "We got a letter in the mail from my sister saying that you had exciting news and to come back home as soon as possible.." I looked at her confused.
'good news....oh...'
I had almost completely forgot about Yoongi's marriage proposal. "Oh... Yeah... You might need to sit down for this one...." I said as I gestured to the table. They both sat down but I kept standing. "Um... I'll be right back...." I said before turning and walking back to my room.
I walked into my room as Yoongi was putting on a shirt. I closed the door and looked at him worriedly. "What am I going to do?" I asked as Yoongi walked up to me and put his hands on my waist. "How am I supposed to tell my parents that I'm.." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Getting married to a guy that they've literally never met?"I asked getting even more worried. Yoongi took me and sat me on the bed.

Welp... I guess this chapter could be better could be worse. Anywho hope you all enjoyed it. I won't be updating on Thursday day due to the fact that it's Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and make sure to enjoy yourselves.