twenty - three

baekhyun tells me he has to go to work and we part ways. i put in my headphones, listening to cheerful music. somehow jaehyun managed to make me happy in 0.001 seconds. (literally what is wrong with her omg. three guys she likes now???)

i hum along to the song and skip all the way to school. when i get there that one girl from yesterday crosses her arms, "you have the nerve to come back here?" i literally go to school here? i skip straight to taeyong.

"taeyong!!" i say cutely. "sooah!" he smiles running to hug me. should i really play him like this?

"taeyong i'm sorry for leaving you yesterday..." i pout. what's wrong with me? i need to stop. "it's fine you were in a stressful situation i understand you needed to be alone." he's falling into my trap so easily though... "thanks for understanding." i smile. we can't have each other, i don't want you. you don't need me.

we walk together side by side, but not hand in hand like usual. he attempted to grab it, but i pulled my hand away, fixing my hair.

i talked to taeyong less today i can't keep playing with his feelings. "hey sooah." baekhyun puts a hand on my shoulder. "hey." i look down at the ground.

"what're you sad about?" baekhyun holds my shoulders, stopping me. "well..." i hesitate to tell him this, "i like jaehyun, but taeyong likes me and i don't want to hurt his feelings." my upside down smile pouts a bit. "ah..." baekhyun chuckles nervously lifting my chin up, "keep smiling child. life is too short to be sad about love." he uses his pointer fingers pushing up the corners of my lips.

i hold his hand away from my face, "but how do i start talking to jaehyun? he seems nice, but he's also kinda scary..."

baekhyun throws a judgmental death glare from the side of his eyes. i look over and see nothing but a car. "baekhyun... why're you looking at the car like that?" i mumble. he looks back at me and smiles. "be yourself i'm sure he'll like you." he walks away before i could say anything. "baek-" i call out to him but he was already gone around the corner.

(you guys, i'm a horrible person. i haven't updated in almost a week.)