niall

27k on RS and 30k on NS. tHANK YOU.

I hear Harry kicking the partiers out of my house, but all I can mourn about is what Zayn revealed about Harry. That he had sex with other girls when he didn't send letters to me for two weeks after I told him I was gay.

It was past news, but it still hurt badly that it was never mentioned. And Harry didn't have sex with just one girl. He had sex with ten.

This also means he lied to me. When we had sex the first time, he wasn't virgin. He was so far from virgin it disgusted me.

I cried on the roof as I saw the last few people staggering off my front yard. I felt like an idiot. Not only did this party ruin my mood, but Harry comes home and breaks my heart.

Well, Zayn brought it up, but the fact that Harry did it makes it worse.

I did wonder though, (as much as I hated myself for it) if Zayn was okay. When Harry had shoved him out the window it was frightening. He was super drunk and something bad could've happened.

I was glad he was intoxicated. He wouldn't remember anything from tonight and get Harry in trouble with the police again. But, who gives a shit about Harry the Heart Shatterer.

"Niall?"

I crawled away from the door and looked up at the sky, ignoring Harry. I wonder if my aunt was watching over this madness tonight.

"Niall please listen to me...it was almost a year ago I've changed. I was scared, confused, I didn't know the letters would lead to the greatest thing that ever happened to me Niall please."

I still ignored him. I understood that he did it when he was confused about his sexuality but it still pained me that he never told me; that Zayn had to be the one to spill the beans.

"I came back...I came back to take me with you."

I flipped my body around, causing me to slip off the roof.

"Shit!" I heard him shout.

Harry caught my waist as soon as I was about to fall off. He pulled me up and kept his hands on my waist.

"I came back to take you with me to America Niall. They want to meet you, they wanna meet the person that inspired me."

I tried to break away but Harry kept a firm grip on my hips.

"Niall I love you. My mistakes from the past were long forgotten. I love you so much and I'm sorry I did those things."

He kissed me and sooner or later I let him. I couldn't be mad at him no matter how heart-wrenching this was. Harry and I were in a relationship. A progressing relationship has to have small bumps and arguments. Although I'm willing to let it slide tonight (due to exhaustion and fear) but it will be coming up again.

"I really just want to make love to you on the roof."

That did it for me.