louis

Harry, Niall, Liam and I all sat in a booth in a local café, waiting for the food we ordered.

Liam and Harry were making small talk, Niall slightly dozing off on Harry's shoulder. He must be exhausted.

I was so jealous of Harry and Niall's relationship. Although Niall couldn't talk they made it seem like dating was the easiest most wonderful thing in the world. They were in love. I could tell by the way Harry stared at Niall while he was dozing into his own world. He would bite his lip and have these loving doe eyes aimed towards him. It was beautiful really.

Liam noticed that Harry was in the middle of admiring Niall and turned towards me.

"So Louis, what about you?"

"W-What about me?"

"Dating history? That's all me and Romeo have been talking about." he motions towards Harry and I chuckled uneasily.

"Eh, no one really goes on and asks me on dates. It's weird, people just don't like me."

Liam's head cocked to the side before he looked at Harry. He then looked towards the back of the café.

"We'll be right back, okay Harry?"

Harry nodded absentmindedly. Stupid couplely love.

Liam and I got up and walked away. He waved at me and I realised he was leading me towards the mens room. I saw him put up the 'Out of Order' sign and my dick hardened.

This is like fucking fanfiction.

The door shut behind me and I'm pinned against the wall, just like I imagined. Liam's hands were on my shoulders and his eyes were staring into mine, dark and lustful.

This is what I've been praying for.

"Louis," he said, "did you say before, that no one likes you?"

I nodded and bit my lip. He licked his own and one hand mode from my shoulder, a finger tracing it's way down to my exceedingly hard boner.

"I like you a lot Louis."

I felt his boner press against my thigh as he said it.

"I'd also like you beneath me, screaming my name as I fuck you in the sheets."

How do you breathe? How does that work?

He leaned in and his minty breath his my mouth hotly. I tried to lean in and press my lips to his but he put a finger in between.

"Now now, I don't kiss on the first date Lou." He protested.

"Who said this was a date?"

"We can have a second date. My house, my bed. Tomorrow night. Sounds good?"

"It's a date, daddy."

He smirked and kissed my nose before leaning of me and walking away. I slid against the wall and glanced at my aching hard on.

My tombstone is going to say 'R.I.P Louis Tomlinson, for he could not handle Liam Payne.'

--
would you all be okay if i put a lilo sex scene +daddy kink? answer bc i'm pondering whether i'll regret it.