harry

TWO DAYS EARLIER

I'm shaking as I wait outside in the waiting room. The people had already heard my demo, but they wanted me to showcase my voice in person. I had to choose between the three songs I'd written that they thought were good for my to sing.

Out of the three, I chose the song I wrote for Niall.

I never told him about it, hoping I could get it out there and surprise him with it. Now may be the time I get that chance.

"Harry? They're ready for you."

I adjusted my sweater (as it was very chilly despite the season) and opened the door.

In front of me were two recording executives; Simon Cowell and LA Reid. It was pressure enough to have them both sitting in front of me.

"Sorry," LA said quietly, "We're waiting for Luke."

"Wait, as in from One Direction?" I said. Isn't that the band Louis likes?

"Yeah, he's going to be here because you and the band have a similar style of music."

Wait until Louis hears about this.

Luke Hemmings walked in and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Hey, m'Luke," he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said, "I got a friend at home that is obsessed with you."

"Tell him I said hey." he said.

"How did you know?" I questioned.

"Lucky guess," he winked, "So what have you got for us today?"

Simon and LA stared at him and he took complete control of this whole thing.

"I've got a song I've written, for my boyfriend..." I smiled.

"How long?" Luke asked.

"Almost a year," I sighed. I still can't believe how time has flown past.

"Alright, pop in that CD and show me--us what you got!"

I nodded and put the CD in. Louis had helped me with the music and I couldn't be more grateful.

I let myself get lost in another world as I began to sing You & I to the biggest people in the music industry.